Chapter 10

The sun pierced through the little cracks between my shades and I could see it through my eyelids. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock, it was 11:26am. Im happy I slept in and got some rest but I feel lazy when I sleep in sometimes but I didn't care today. I slowly got up, stretched and walked to the bathroom to handle my morning duties. When I was done I fixed my hair and went downstairs to get breakfast. I opened the fridge, grab the eggs and grabbed everything else to make french toast. I also made scrabbled eggs and I put spinach in it because spinach is my bf but anyways lol. But I recently started this lifestyle cleanse where Im not eating processed foods as much and I try to cook more because I've been breaking out and I wanna lose some of this fat but whatever. I made my plate and headed to the living room to watch netflix. I turned on my other favorite movie that was right up there with Superstar....Save the last dance(fangirls). I mimicked the movie word from word and rode on an emotional rollercoaster with the characters until it was over:)! I took my plate to the kitchen and ran back to the living room because my phone was ringing....It was Nic, great but I picked up. I flipped through the channels as we talked.

"Hello"

"Hey Bree!!"

"Hi Nic" I tried to sound enthusiastic but I just sounded fake. I still loved Nic to death but everytime I talked to her or thought about her I thought about Branden and their kiss.

"Hey whatcha doing?!" she asked like Isabella from Phineas and Ferb

"lol nothing" I genuinely laughed

"Well I want to come over there today!"

"yeah come on!" I was actually excited but why wouldn't I be..

"Ok and you can help me get ready for me and Branden's date tonight!!"

My happiness was drained from my body. How was I gonna text talk to Branden now with her here? But on the plus side I get to help my best friend get ready to go on a date with the boy I....I...I couldn't say it, it would make me feel more like shit! I hit myself in the forehead and started rambling to myself.

"UH BREE HELLO?"

I put on a fake smile as if she could see me. "uh yeah come on I would be happy to" but I couldn't say that with a smile.

"Okay Im on my way now!"

"Okay bye"

"bye" We hung and I buried my face in the couch, Imma throw myself out a window(I say this alot in real life :( ) I slowly turned over and stared at the ceiling. I went to take a shower and wash my hair. I put on my favorite shorts, a sweater, and my big,fluffy, pink house shoes with rainbow socks!! I let my my hair air dry. I was walking back to the couch when Nic knocked on the door. I headed to the door. I grabbed the doorknob and took a deep breath, put on a smile and opened it.

"Hey Nic"

"Hey Bree" we hugged and she took her things upstairs while I went to get comfortable on the couch. She came back down and went straight to the kitchen. She grabbed all the chips in the cabinet and mixed them together, lol she ate so much and never gained a pound. She came back, sat indian style on the couch and took over the tv. I just laughed. We sat a talked about school and everything in between..except Branden thank God.....until now -_-.

"Omg Bree Im so excited for tonight" 

I shoved a bunch of chips into my mouth so I wouldn't have to talk.

"Were going to that Italian restaurant I love, and Im gonna eat Lasagna until I cant anymore"

I pretended like I was watching tv but It wasn't working.

"Branden is so fine, I would ride him forever if I could!" she smiled and rubbed her legs

I coughed up chips.

"lol what forreal...I wouldve been did something but it seems like he's somewhere else" she looks right into my eyes...uh oh does she know?! shit no!

"But we'll see :)" she winked at me. 

We sat up for about 3 hours and watched movies then she went to go get in the shower. I was contemplating on weither or not I should call Branden while she was in the shower, but I was still so scared that he wouldn't feel the same. I paced back and forth trying to gain the confidence to call him, damn my insecurities! I took four really strong deep breathes and started to dial the number and as soon as I was about to press talk, Nic walked down. She had on a turquoise mini dress that had strips cutout across her chest with black heeled boots, a silver multi strain chain, silver earrings and natural amkeup with her hair in a high bun. I slowly sat down. "You look cute Nic". "Thank you" she blushed. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"omg no Bree he can't see me yet, I want to walk down the stairs like in she's all that!!" Nic said running upstairs

"Girl GO lmao!!" I laughed extremely to hard and loud...I was nervous. I slowly opened the door. To reveal Branden he had on jeans, a black Surrounded by Idiots sweater, and gray high top boots, his hair was freshly cut as always, and he brought that billion dollar smile. I died on the inside a little. I stepped to the side and let him in. He stopped and gave me a hug, and it lasted longer than it should have, luckily Nic didn't come down. I wrapped my arms around his head and put my lips on his neck. He held me tighter. He was wearing that cologne again that made me wanna take him down right that minute. But then we let go. I sat down on the couch and he sat down next to me making small talk.

"So where's Nic?"

"Upstairs she'll be down in a minute" I played with my fingers.

"So shorty whatcha doing tonight nothing?!!"

"Nah, my bf coming over because he said he's got something special for me" I tried so hard to stay serious. He got really serious though and tried to play it off with a smile.

"OMG IM PLAYING!!" I started crying laughing and so did he. I felt the mood lighten instantly.

"I like you Branden" I mumbled in the middle of us laughing, but he heard it. I looked at my hands and I started hyperventilating in my head. He stared at me for a couple of seconds, but then he picked my head up by my chin. A huge smiled appeared on his face and it made me smile.

"I...

Nic started walking down the stairs and we turned away from each other fast. By the time she was around the corner I was in the kitchen and he was watching tv.

"Oh hey Branden, I didn't even know you were here"

"-___-"

"Yeah just watching the game" Branden chuckled

"Okay Bree I'll be back one of these days to get my bags"

"No I'll bring it to school on Monday"

"Ok love you"

"Love you"

They walked out and Branden looked back at me as he closed the door. It finally shut and I laid down on the couch and screamed happily. But I was kinda sad because I betrayed NIc, my best friend even though they weren't together but still. I turned on my some sappy music and marinated in my thoughts. I glanced at the clock and it was almost 9.

Branden finally knows!!! But does he feel the same way?! Will he do something about the situation no, yes, maybe, or udk lol. I think I'll update twice tomorrow :*. Thanks for reading you guys/gals....probably mostly gals but you never know. Like and Comment<3333