Chapter 13 (Halloween Part 1)

*Friday* 

I jumped outta bed, I was so excited for tonight. I can't wait to put on my costume. Im excited and nervous at the same time but I'll explain later. I get up and quickly hop in the shower, wash my hair and get out. I put on my undergarments and slip on some leggings and a t-shirt, I leave my hair down to air dry. I wont need my bag to day because we won't be doing anything. I grab my sweater, jacket, phone and head downstairs. My momma is watching the news. I can't watch the news it's way to depressing and it makes me nervous.

"Good morning ma!" I scream hugging her.

"Why the hell you always screaming and why is you hair wet...were you gonna walk out this house without a hat?!" she said snickering. 

-___- "Ma why can't I live my life lol?!" I tried to say firmly

"You can....with a hat on :)" She pointed towards my room and I went to get a hat. I ran back downstairs and out the door. "love you" I screamed, "love you too". I head towards school. I forgot how much I love hats. They make me happy for some reason.

...

I make it to school and walk to my locker wishing a bitch would today because me and my hat don't have time. I make it to my locker and I feel arms wrap around my neck. I turn around.

"Hey Britney!"

"Hey girl, I'm so excited for tonight, I literally threw myself outta bed!"

"Lol me too" I looked out the corner of my eye to see Mark walking our way. I haven't seen him in a while...maybe that's why I've been so happy besides when I see Branden.

"OO your hanging with the fat bitch now?!" Mark screams at Britney and everyone stares. Mark was like black storm clouds on a sunny day.

"Go away Mark" I say alittle over a whisper

"What bitch?!" He grabbed my neck like he wanted to choke me but his grip wasn't tight enough. I thought he was just trying to scare me but his hands started to tighten around my neck. Britney was trying to pull him off but he wouldn't budge. Everyone around us just stared not doing anything. Why did he hate me so much, I've never done anything to him. Just then Branden ran up and put him in a headlock. Finally I could catch my breath!! Everyone surrounded Branden and Mark with their phones(uh). He pinned him down and repeatedly punched him in the face. When I finally caught my breath, he was still punching him, blood was streaming from his nose and mouth. Mark deserved it but if he didn't stop he would kill him.

"Branden STOP PLEASE?!" Me, Britney and Nic screamed trying to pull him off of Mark but he wouldn't stop.

"Branden stop please for me" I whispered in his ear. He looked up at me mid punch and stopped. He looked back down at Mark then got up. "Thank you" I mouthed to him. He rushed towards me and hugged me. Everyone awkwardly stood around and stared. He let go when the teachers came and we all explained what happened. Branden and Mark were taken to the principals office, and everyone just went to class..including me.

*After-school*

..."yeah Mark got suspended for 10 days and Branden got suspended for one" I said

"That's good, he should've got longer" Britney said. We were walking to my house to relax a bit before we go out..hopefully. It was quiet for a minute until I spoke.

"I know alot happened today but is it weird that I still wanna go out??" I asked Britney

"UMM NOOOO we were still going out anyway, nobody is ruining our bomb ass plans for tonight!!"

Lol. We finally make it to my house. We head straight to the kitchen and got a bunch of snacks. This was Britney's first time here, but it felt like it wasn't. I felt me and Nic were growing apart but I knew it was just me being funny because of the whole Branden situation. Me and Nic have always been best friends and I won't let a boy come between us! We grabbed all our snacks and went to the living room. We had popcorn, chips, pizza, chocolate, cake, ice cream pop,  etc..., and we ate all of it lol while we caught up on Devious Maids!

"Bree text Nic and see if they're still coming"

I grabbed my phone and asked her. She immediately texted back.

Nic-You still wanna go?!

Bree- uh yeahhh, aint no thang :P

Nic- haha ok well I'll text Branden and tell him and we'll be there by 8:45

Bree- okay Britney is with me so we won't have to go get her.

Nic- ok see you later

"Yeah she said they'll be here by 8:45" I said 

"OO good I can't wait to get cute"

"yeah" I chuckled nervously. I loved the costume it was just..... little, shorts and a crop top.

"Girl we tried them on and you look good, I would not let you go out looking bad..I got you!" I sighed in relief. Sometimes I just need some reassurance to make sure everything's good. I need to work on being happy with my own opinion and trusting myself.

"okay:)"

"besides you know Branden gonna love you in those shorts" Britney cackled

"don't :(" I tried to stay serious but all I could do was laugh. She was right ...even though I was trying to get over him and I could never have him, I wanted to see his face when he saw me. Just to show him what's he's missing. I wanted him to fell the way I've felt this whole time, weither it was jealousy, sadness,regretful etc.. but I would never admit it because it was horrible.

HEYY, I'll update part 2 tonight. This chapter is shorter than my usual chapters but part 2 will be longer. THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING AND VOTING!!!!!! ;*