CHAPTER 22.

Kang Shin Woo P.O.V.

We arrived at the boat. Well, boat is really not the right word for what I was looking at. It was... huge. Like, really huge.

            ‘Wow...’ mumbled Shi Mi softly.

            ‘It’s big, isn’t it?’ I grinned.

            ‘It is huge!’ she said with the brightest smile I had ever seen on her face. It was extremely cute that she could be so happy about something like this. I enjoyed looking at her when she looked like that.

            ‘You look happy.’ I blurted it out before I even could stop it.

She looked up to me with surprised eyes that started smiling short after that.

            ‘Do I?’ she blushed a little when she said that.

            ‘Yes, it is fun to look at.’ I said with a nod and a slight mumble at the end of my sentence. Why was I even embarrassed about something like this?

            ‘Well, this is just really new for me. So I really want to enjoy this with all I’ve got! I mean, you guys are awesome and everything we do together, I enjoy everything of it. So this is just something I also want to enjoy.’ she smiled.

            ‘Let’s enjoy it together.’ I said while I petted her head. Her reply was a nod with a smile.

            ‘What are you waiting for, Shin Woo-hyung!’ shouted Jeremy who was already at the entrance of the ship/boat/something huge. He walked in and outside we could hear his shouting.

            Shi Mi and I followed  Jeremy and when we walked in we were immediately greeted by the staff who were all dressed in typical sailor clothing. Maybe the suit the whole appearance of the boat a little bit?

            ‘Welcome to the Neptunia.’ greeted the, probably captain, us. We bowed in respect. ‘We are very honoured to have you on our boat, Kang Shin Woo. We are glad to receive A.N.JELL on our ship.’

            ‘Thank you very much for taking care of us.’ I said with a bow.

Then the captain looked at Shi Mi. ‘And who is this little fellow?’ he said with a smile.

            ‘This is A.N.JELL’s new songwriter for the new album. Please be kind to him.’

            ‘Everyone who is a friend or member of A.N.JELL in anyway, is a friend of ours. Feel free to ask any questions if necessary.’

            She nodded and thanked the captain. After that we went to our cabins. She was sleeping in the one left from mine and Jeremy slept in the one right from mine. Hwang Tae Kyung would probably sleep next to Jeremy and Go Mi Nam would sleep on the left of Shi Mi.

            ‘I’m going to check out my cabin, you should do that too.’

She was holding the card in her hand and nodded with a small smile, a little insecure about what to do next she walked to her room, opened it and disappeared in the cabin.

            I opened mine and walked in. It was, just like the rest of the ship, bigger than I expected. There was a fridge, a hot tub and free soap everywhere. There was a shower, a giant sized television and the bed wasn’t just a bunk bed, it was a king sized bed in which at least three people could fit.

            I dropped my suitcase in a corner of the room without feeling the urge of unpacking it. I would only stay here for three days, so unpacking would be a little unnecessary.