CHAPTER 21.

Go Mi Nam P.O.V.

            ‘A cruise, huh...’ I was talking in myself. Scenario’s of what could happen on a cruise were playing through my mind and I was only afraid that Yoo He Yi desperately would try to come, but for some reason I just didn’t feel like letting her come with us at all. Of course, she was hot and she amused me very much, but at times like this she could be very annoying and would force herself on me, something I disliked. I needed space sometimes.

            I stroked through my hair and looked at my laptop, aware of the fact that it was already a couple of hours after midnight. I couldn’t sleep, my head was kind of full. I didn’t know what had been going on with me lately, I was starting to become very nice to the other members of the band and it kind of surprised myself.

            ‘We are a team!’ is what I shouted back then, but that never even came to my mind before. Of course, my fans knew how I could be. Nice, sweet, hot, everything... but to the members of A.N.JELL I was always acting the same. Taking my distance, not get involved with anything bothersome because that was something that I really didn’t want. I didn’t want to cause any trouble, nor did I want to get involved in any of it.

            The bruise on his wrist... was it okay again? It looked a little painful. Wait, what? Why was I even thinking about that? Just because he looked like a nerdy girly geek didn’t mean he wasn’t a man! I mean, everyone can handle a little bruise now and then, right?

            I stood up and closed my laptop. My head was spinning and my heart was racing . It was kind of I had just been thinking about something I shouldn’t been thinking about.

            I checked my phone, a message from Yoo He Yi was the only thing I received and I checked it.

            ‘I heard you guys were going on a cruise, I have been invited too.’ she texted. Was that a joke? I couldn’t imagine the director inviting her too because he kind of now understood that almost everyone in this band hated her and that I was actually the only one who didn’t get involved in that. People made mistakes, of course, so either the director was really dense or he just wanted to please me again.

            Another text was coming in.

            ‘Of course I declined him first.’ was her following message because she wanted to look like she didn’t care about me while in fact, as I mentioned before, she liked attention more than she should.

            I texted her back with: ‘why? It is an opportunity to be together.’

I know this sounds really strange because I just kind of made it look like I didn’t want her to come, but because I have been kind of messed up inside the head today I thought it would be better to distance myself a little more again from A.N.JELL because it was not what I came here before.

            I was actually wondering what my mission was now... I knew who my mother was and I knew who my dad was. Yet, I could not stop singing as I enjoyed it so much. I liked performing, I liked my fans and I liked everything that was coming with this fame.

            ‘I knew you wanted me to come.’  was her reply to my text. Why was I regretting my answer so much? It was not like me to think this way.

            What would Jong Shi Wing do at that cruise? Would he like it? He is a little shy, so maybe he would feel uncomfortable if Yoo He Yi would come to.

            I texted back: ‘The choice is up to you.’ I couldn’t tell her I didn’t want her to come, I couldn’t tell her I just didn’t want to see her there. But I knew it was my own fault for texting such a thing back, I should have thought a little longer about it.