CHAPTER 20.

Kang Shin Woo P.O.V.

            ‘It has been a tough day..’ sighed Jong Shi Wing.

            ‘It has indeed.’ My head was still repeating the scene that happened today. Jeremy told me a little hour ago that he had not expected that from me, but that he thought that I indeed did the right thing.

            ‘We did some great work today, Shin Woo.’ she said with a smile. When I looked at her face I realized that I should not worry about it anymore and that it was okay like this. I returned a smile to her.

            ‘You know, today, I got a new inspiration on a song. I hope I can finish it tomorrow before we go back to work.’ she said as if she had already finished it.

            ‘I must say I am rather surprised about your sudden attitude when you’re working. It is so different than usual that it kind of got to me.’ I confessed to her.

            ‘Did you find it bothersome?’

            ‘No! No! I didn’t! I like that. I like it you can be so passionate about your own work. You can really see that it is something you are building on. I think that is also the reason why your music sounds so real, so filled with emotions and souls. It feels honest, and I wouldn’t believe anyone who would say he doesn’t enjoy your music.’

            Her cheeks showed an awfully visible, but cute, blush and she turned herself away from me.

            ‘You are just flattering me.’ she mumbled.

Because of her sudden change in character again I started blushing too, feeling embarrassed about what I had just said.

            ‘I-I’m sorry,’ I stuttered, ‘but it is the truth.’

She started laughing and turned herself to me again.

            ‘You are too good in making situations very awkward.’ she grinned.

            ‘Shall we make that my job?’

            ‘Making conversations awkward?’

            ‘Yes, I think I would be a billionaire if I did that.’ I grinned.

She laughed and grabbed a book out of my bookshelf.

            ‘You read quite a lot, don’t you?’ she asked me.

            ‘I do, actually. It makes me feel at ease.’

            ‘What kind of books do you like?’

I thought about that one for a while. I did not really like love-stories anymore, and horror stories only started coming after Go Mi Nyu had left us.

            ‘Detectives, Action.’  I answered.

            ‘Guy stuff?’ she asked.

            ‘If that is what you call guy stuff, then; yes.’  I grinned. ‘Are there books that you like? Or don’t you read much?’

            ‘I do read much. But I am not into detectives. I like Sci-Fi stories and thrillers.’ she told me.

            ‘Is there a book you would recommend me?’

            ‘Ehm... many books? I like reading English books a lot, so...’

            ‘Tell me one.’