CHAPTER 8.

The sun was shining brightly on our faces and we were surrounded by total peace because there wasn’t at least one person on this park who recognized us. It was only old people who had never heard of the band A.N.JELL before, so they let us eat in peace.

            ‘This tastes so good! Do you want to try it too, Jong Shi Wing?’ asked Jeremy who immediately poured some juice into a plastic cup.

            He nodded as he put another biscuit into his mouth. Even though he didn’t say much, you were able to sense and see that he was really enjoying himself right now. He probably didn’t have a picnic lunch with celebrities before.

            ‘Do you want some too, Shin Woo-hyung?’ asked Jeremy.

            ‘No thank you, I would rather drink a cup of coffee.

It was just a can from a cans automatic, but it tasted quite well with all the stuff that we had bought. It were all kind of delicious fruit and bread, which we never even tried before but decided to try right now. Which made us realize we were able to change things, so another songwriter wouldn’t matter right now because we wanted something fresh, something new.

            ‘I am so full!’ sighed Jeremy who tried to eat another biscuit but failed.

            ‘We can throw away the things that can’t be save anymore and the things that are still packed, or barely eaten, we can take those back with us home so Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nam can also enjoy it even though they weren’t here.’

            ‘But they didn’t even come with us grocery shopping...’ sighed Jeremy.

            ‘Even though they didn’t, they are still a part of A.N.JELL.’ I said as I packed some stuff that could be useable.

            ‘Yes, yes.’ said Jeremy as he started to pack in some food too. Jong Shi Wing just followed our lead and choose the food carefully before he packed it in.

After we packed in everything we just sat a little more on the thin doily we had laid down on the grass to make sure we won’t get insects in our pants. We stared at the blue sky that barely had any clouds in it so the colour came out pretty well.

            ‘Shin Woo-hyung, you brought your guitar right? Let’s sing some songs. It fits the atmosphere perfectly.’

            I smiled.

            ‘It does, doesn’t it?’

Jeremy nodded heavily and looked at Jong Shi Wing after that.

            ‘Let’s sing together, okay?’ he said with an eye-closing smile.

Also Jong Shi Wing nodded carefully and smiled a little as he looked to the ground again. I was used to it already, he was shy, I had to deal with it.

            ‘I’ll get it from the car, just wait for a second.’

The moment I stood up, Jong Shi Wing did the same, something that quite surprised me.

            ‘I-I’ll walk with you.’ he mumbled as he grabbed the bag of leftovers from the ground. ‘I-I have to bring t-this to the car, a-anyway.’’

            Jeremy and I both smiled at the same moment.

            ‘That’s alright.’ I said and I started walk, hearing his footsteps following my lead as we walked to the car. He didn’t walk beside me, I wondered why.