CHAPTER 7.

Kang Shin Woo P.O.V.

            ‘Do you think he would appreciate it if we do something together?’ asked Jeremy.

            ‘I think so. Even if he doesn’t want to, he knows we did it because of good reasons.’

We walked towards my room and because we were standing in front of it, it suddenly didn’t feel like my room anymore. It even felt like I had to knock before I was coming in. Which was weird, because it was mine and his room now.

            So I decided just to walk in, hoping he wasn’t doing anything ‘weird’ right now.

And when I opened the door I was happy to see him install his keyboard in an empty spot of the room that I never used anyway.

            He looked up and bowed again for us. Really, he made me feel like some newborn king.

            ‘What are you doing?’ asked Jeremy smiling.

            ‘I-installing m-my k-keyboard.’ he said.

            ‘That can wait then. Would you like to do something fun with us? We don’t know each other so well so I thought it would be nice if we get to know each other a little better!’

            He was surprised and looked up from his glasses, with a face that showed us some true feelings and emotions. Even though he didn’t smile, you could still see that he liked it that we had just invited him to do something more fun than installing a keyboard.

            He nodded very small and let go of his stuff, walking towards us.

            ‘I would like to came with you.’ he said without any stuttering this time

It surprised me that he was coming with us. He didn’t look like the type that would like company, but I guess he did. For some reason, it made me quite happy that he tried opening up to us already.

            ‘Really?’ Jeremy was just as surprised as I was but he smiled when he asked that with the surprise still hiding in his eyes.

            Again he nodded trying to force a smile on his face, which he probably meant for real but it looked like it was giving him a hard time.

            ‘But Jeremy,’ I started.

            ‘What’s wrong, Shin Woo?’

            ‘What were you even planning on doing? I think it’s a little to have a party. And Hwang Tae Kyung is in his room and if I am not wrong I just heard Go Mi Nam leaving the house. A party with the three of us is not going to work.’

            ‘I wasn’t planning on a party right now, I am going to do that tonight!’

            ‘Then, what were you planning?’

He grinned and turned himself to Jong Shi Wing.

            ‘Let’s go to the park and have a picnic!’

            ‘A picnic?’

            ‘Yes! The weather is really nice! And that is almost the only place where we don’t get chased by tons of girls!’

            ‘But we don’t even have food, Jeremy.’

            ‘Let’s go buy it at a convenience store! It’s been such a long time since I’ve been there!’