CHAPTER 15.

Kang Shin Woo P.O.V.

The whole day I had been watching Shi Mi and I couldn’t help but smile, but also getting jealous because Jeremy was already trying to grab ‘her’ attention. Even though I was pretty sure Jeremy didn’t know about the secret, I still felt anxious.

            ‘The pizza was great!’ said Shi Mi who dropped herself on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

            ‘It was? It sounds like you have never eaten pizza before.’ I laughed.

            ‘Well, to be honest, I eat a lot of pizza at home but for some reason this one just tasted better.’

            ‘Tasted better?’ I asked, taking off my shirt.

            ‘Yes. Could it be because I was eating it with other people?’

This was actually the moment I had been waiting for all day long. The moment she would open herself up, but only in front of me. The moment she would talk a lot about what happened, me and herself. I found myself laughing by the thought of Jeremy wanting to hear her talking.

            ‘Maybe it was. I wouldn’t know. It is very rare for me to eat completely alone.’

She sat up on the bed and looked at me.

            ‘Really?’

I nodded and grabbed a towel from my drawer.

            ‘Why?’ she asked.

            ‘Because we normally eat with the band. And when that is not the case, there are always people who offer to eat with me or even cook for me.’ I told her.

            ‘Is that so?’ she mumbled.  ‘Do you dislike that?’

            ‘I don’t. To be honest, I actually like it. It is very lonely to eat on your own when you are used to eating together. It isn’t like I can’t, but I’d rather eat together with someone else.’

            ‘You are right… eating alone really feels lonely.’ she whispered.

            ‘I’m going to take a shower.’

            ‘Yes, sir!’

I laughed and disappeared in the bathroom. It was actually really weird to shower when you know there is a girl waiting for you in the bedroom. On the other side, it felt great to know something that the others didn’t.

            I took a shower, brushed my teeth and made sure that afterwards I was dressed up and not walk into the room wearing nothing at all. I threw away my empty shampoo bottle and reminded myself that I should say to Shi Mi that she should bring her own shampoo next time because mine was empty. She shouldn’t bring girl shampoo, she’d rather bring one that was able to get used by males and females instead of only for the men or women. On the other hand, when would anyone look inside my bathroom? I am pretty sure that even Jeremy doesn’t dare to come into my room without asking for permission first.

            I opened the bathroom door and decided to immediately ask her about it.

            ‘Jong Shi Mi, maybe you should-,’ I stopped talking when I saw her sitting on her bed with a guitar on her lap singing a song softly but yet loud. I was able to hear the whole lyrics and the way she backed herself up with the guitar gave the finishing blow. It wasn’t a sad song… it was actually making me happy.