CHAPTER 5.

Jeremy P.O.V.

It was a strange guy who was sitting in the office of the director. To be honest, I was surprised that the songwriter wasn’t ‘normal’. He wasn’t glamorous and I had never seen his whole appearance before. I expected someone really famous but I didn’t even knew his name when I heard it for the very first time. I didn’t even recall seeing his name standing on a CD.

            When Shin Woo-hyung came back walking in the living room, he had a weird expression on his face like he had just saw something extraordinary. Pretending I didn’t see that look on his face, I walked towards him.

            ‘What do you think about little guy?’I asked him.

            ‘He is... quite alright, don’t you think?’

I frowned.

            ‘Do you really think that?’

He nodded and walked to the kitchen.

            ‘I think he is a little strange. The way he is constantly hiding his face and stuff. It’s quite weird. And the fact that he asked if he could get a room on his own, so arrogant!’

            ‘He didn’t really ask for a room on his own.’

            ‘He did!’

Shin Woo thought a little.

            ‘But he doesn’t look like an arrogant person to me. Wasn’t it just because he is too shy to share a room with someone famous? Or someone that he sees as ‘better’?’

            ‘Well, you have a point with that.’

Shin Woo nodded and poured a cup of tea for himself.

            ‘You want some too?’

I shook my head.       

            ‘I rather drink some juice.’

And so I did. I poured some orange juice into a big glass and sat down on the couch were Hwang Tae Kyung was watching some program that no one in this house liked at least one bit.

            ‘Tae Kyung,  I really want to watch something else. Can’t you switch channels?’

            ‘I am watching this, Jeremy.’ he said with putting more energy into his eyes.

            ‘But no one even likes this program!’

            ‘I do.’ said Shin Woo who sat down next to Hwang Tae Kyung with a cup of tea in his hand.

And so I also sat down on the couch, watching a program that I didn’t even like but there was just nothing else to do.

            But then the program announced something that knew how to grab my attention.

            ‘A brand new story coming through!’ sounded the voice of the presenter of the program. ‘New songs get sung by the most popular artists from this century but how come that they don’t give anything free about the writer of their songs? Could it be they write them all themselves? Or is there someone writing the one song after the other? See it here, on Celebrity Truths!’

            ‘It isn’t possible they are talking about Jong Shi Wing, right?’I asked.

            ‘I don’t know. His whole appearance his different from what we imagined. So I guess it is even harder to imagine that he is the guy they are talking about. Let’s just see what they tell about it and then we’ll see.’ said Shin Woo.