CHAPTER 23.

Jeremy P.O.V.

I knew that he liked movies, he had shown me that one time before when we were watching a movie together. But right now, we were watching a comedy and he was the one laughing the loudest of all. And of course, we laughed together with him, the awkward, silent little fellow who had great ears when it came to music and a personality I could only respect. I was almost disappointed when the movie came to its end.

'Did you like the movie?' asked Shin Woo-hyung to Shi Wing.

He nodded firmly.

'I loved it!' Is it strange that I was still a little surprised about his voice? His voice was rather high and his height was rather small. It was just like Go Mi Nyu, but she was a girl and not a boy.

'I loved it too!' I said walking over to them, followed by Go Mi Nam and Yoo He Yi, who was clinging onto Go Mi Nam. I don't know what it was, but I had been having this strange feeling that Go Mi Nam was a little bit done with Yoo He Yi, he didn't treat her like a princess anymore and also he didn't just do accordingly as she wished him to. Which I figured, was a good thing, but I couldn't help but get a little weird feeling because of it in my stomach. Because I mean, why would he suddenly try to push her away this eagerly?

'What do you want to do next?' I asked Shi Wing, walking next to him and on his other side, Shin Woo-hyung.

He looked around him and looked at the ground when he replied. 'I don't really mind. I really liked the movie so maybe you guys can decide now what we can do next.'

So I thought about it myself for a little while. Nearby there was this awesome pool, just like Yoo He Yi suggested before... But also there was a nice room where you could get something to drink and some late-night snacks. But if you would combine those two. First you would go swimming for a little while and after that you could go for some drinks, that sounded like fun.

'What do you think about swimming?'I asked Shi Wing. His eyes didn't meet mine and he kept on looking at the ground.

'I don't think he wants to swim.' said Shin Woo-hyung.

'Why not?' I asked. I noticed that in my voice there was a forced smile because inside of me I was feeling a little annoyed that Shin Woo didn't just let Shi Wing speak whenever he felt like it.

'Because he can't swim.' replied Shin Woo.

I looked at Shi Wing. 'Is that true?' I asked him.

It took a while before he looked up at me.

'That is true.' he replied.

'Why not? Did you never have any lessons?' I asked.

Shi Wing first looked at Shin Woo before he replied.

'My parents never taught me and I never considered taking lessons. Water is nice, but never have I felt the urge to swim in it.'

'Well, isn't that unexpected.' said Go Mi Nam who was walking behind me.

'I am sorry, I didn't know.' I said.

'It doesn't matter, it only means we can't go swimming now.' said Shin Woo.

'Well, I would like to go swimming nevertheless. Couldn't we go swimming together?' said Yoo He Yi who was clinging onto Go Mi Nam's arm.

'I don't think it is kind to,-'

'Please go swimming.' interrupted Shi Wing me. 'I would only feel like a bother if you guys wouldn't do the things that you want to do. It is your vacation after all.' he said.