Thank you

So like I come here once in a while to check and. OMG SO MANY VIEWS 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 (4.9k views) YOOOOO

To my friend my story was never interesting one so I kept trying to make it interesting by adding random ass shit ideas I can think of. (And it's still boring to her and my grammar is like horrendous for her.)

Btw last week of exam going to start soon WOOO AND THEN I THINK 3 WEEKS LATER 1 WEEK MARCH SCHOOL HOLIDAY YAYAY.

I can start drawing probably exam but I need get used to drawing venti first so that's kinda sad not like I can use reference. I'm still trying to think how to put him but nvm I just thought up about it lmao.

Let me tell you I don't really gain happiness through a normal way like you know laughing and other things.

I gain it through making some people happy with my work or just liven up their mood. I might start a yt channel just to entertain people so that I can at least make their lives a bit better if they ever feel down on that day.

I'm very worried about the future generations mental health. I feel like gen Z will mostly die from suicide due to stress or abuse.

So I will keep creating stories for even at least help one person I will be glad to do that.

I'm just doing this out of hobby but I won't drop my hobby cuz Ik my creative brain will never stop producing the juice for characters I like.

So bye for now! See you in next week? I'm getting to addicted to manhwa