Chapter 2

The Sakura tree grew tall, sprouted pink leaves and flowers. The tree could be seen miles away.

"Aiya!" You yelped as your body fell to the ground.

"Y/n-sama!" The 2 maids said in unison.

"What's that scroll on the ground?" Shi Hui asked picking it up

This body is quite weak, I need to start training this physical body. Using a large amount of powers can cause the body to have repercussions.

Chen Xiang and Shi Hui lifted You from the ground and walked back to the greenhouse. The greenhouse was located at the 4th tallest mountain on the island.

The Floral archon didn't want her worshippers to suffer a lot through climbing up the stairs. You three arrived at their first flight of stairs. Chen Xiang touches the right small stone lantern and twisted its head.

You three then were teleported to the entrance of the greenhouse. You three walked towards the door of the greenhouse.

"Y/n-sama, I will go and make food for you," Chen Xiang said.

Shi Hui brought You to the dining area.

Chen Xiang placed in carrots, tomatoes, onions and potatoes. She grabbed a bowl made of porcelain. She filled the bowl, walked to the dining table.

"Finally some food..." You said, you were hungry, very hungry since the day you landed here.

You remembered the scroll that came from the pillar.

"May I ask if you could possibly read the scroll," you requested.

"You have proven yourself worthy reincarnated floral archon.

The celestial heavens decided to give you back your Archon position. The world or the rest of the Archons do not know about your return.

I will give you a brief explanation about this item call gnosis.

A Gnosis is an item used by Archons to directly tap into energy from Celestia and is proof of their status as an elemental Archon.

Taking on a physical appearance reminiscent of a glowing chess piece, they otherwise reside in an Archon's body and can either be forcefully removed through the powers of another Archon or willfully materialised and given by the Archon themselves," Shi Hui read it.

After that, your gnosis appeared floating in front of you. It's just like a chess piece as it says from the scroll. It circled you a couple of times before it enters you body.

Yoy went to sleep right after that as your body was extremely exhausted. The next morning, You did your morning exercise as usual like how you did back on earth.

"Is there a long object for me to use as a katana?" You questioned yourself and went back into the bedroom to find objects.

You knew this house isn't an ordinary house, since the day you found the library through a mechanism. You knew this house will be full of mechanisms.

You touched any object in your room hoping to have unlocked a mechanism but nothing open.

"Y/n-sama what are you finding?" Shi Hui asked.

"A katana or wooden katana," Ypu replied

"Here's your wooden katana you had when you train," Shi Hui said.

You went out of the house and did the training when you were younger. You couldn't do all the exercise you were doing back at home as it was very vigorous.

"I should see if the town is more lively since the Sakura tree bloomed," You said to yourself, after finishing your exercise.

You put on the cloak.