Chapter 24- Retrieval of souls

Cold air suddenly filled the room. Your body hair stood on its ends. A tall figure appeared and slowly emerged from the shadows.

"Who dares to steal my gnosis!?" The tall figure yelled.

You and the rest stood in a stance, ready for another fight. The temperature might be a hassle for all of you. The person introduced themselves as the Tsaritsa, the archon that governs Snezhnaya.

"Y/n? You're that amazing god! How did you come back alive?" The Tsaritsa asked.

"How do you know me?" You asked, suspicious of the Tsaritsa.

"I've heard your ballads from the bard!" She replied. "You're amazing! I honestly admire you a lot! You were able to stand up against Celestia when you didn't comply with destroying Khaneriah."

Flashback

"I object to this!" You yelled.

"Y/n! Don't! You know what happens if you object to it! Please think twice!" Venti held your arm looking at you intensely. Those eyes are begging you not to do it.

"Let go!" You shook him off and looked straight at the Celestia gods. "I won't destroy a nation that was built purely by humans with no involvement of us. It means human life can sustain without us! They are innovating things that we can't do! Isn't that amazing!? I would not wipe out a nation with amazing prospects like this! If you want to destroy it just because all of you have a superior complex. Then that's your problem."

You walked away from the Celestia hearing room. You would never destroy something that has positive potential.

"This rook! How dare you talk to us like this! Don't turn your back on us!" One of the Celestia gods yelled.

"We will destroy your nation right after we destroy Khaneri'ah!" Another yelled.

"Y/n! Please don't!" Venti started chasing after you towards the big door.

"Barbatos, unless you want yours to end up like hers?" Another god loudly spoke.

"Step out and we will do the same to your nation," A higher-pitched voice came after.

Venti did not want to see Mondstadt whom he loves so much be brought to ruins, just because of his feelings for you. He swiftly walked back to his original spot. The meeting went according to the Celestia gods' schedule.

"Prepare the materials I have asked you to!" You yelled at your servants.

"Y/n-sama did you go against Celestia?" Shi Hui asked.

"Yes. I don't want my people's bodies to be ruined and terrorize teyvat. I know a way to protect them. Let's start preparing the items," You replied and headed into your supply room.

End of flashback

"Why are you collecting the gnosis?" You firmly asked.

"I want to rebel against Celestia. I hate it...so please give the gnosis back," Tsaritsa replied.

"No. I wasted a life trying to get this from you," you gripped tight the gnosis looking at the Tsaritsa.

"I know a way to bring him back from the dead!" Tsaritsa yelled desperately for the gnosis as she needs it so badly. "Only you can do it! You need to plant 50 blue spider lilies in a vast garden. And use this compass to track down his soul across Teyvat. Collect 50 and trap the soul fragments into the flower! Plant it down and he will come back! I promise it will work! I've studied this and done this before!"

"But please Y/n, I need the gnosis after you have finished the quest. Please! I need it to rebel against Celestia!"She briefly added.

You did not even bat an eye at her request. A part of you wanted to say sure, but another part wants to say no and lop off that pretty head of hers. Akemi rushed to your side and asked, "What are you planning to do now?"