Chapter 14

"What? Who?" You asked.

"Venti! Barbatos!" Venti introduced his name.

What is he saying? I can't hear it, it's blocked by some distortion sound. My head is hurting.

"Can you get out of the room? For a second?" You requested.

Venti got out of the room.

Huh? I'm fine after she's out of my sight. I don't have a memory of her. Why does my memory feel so empty...

You changed quickly and waited for the Aether and Paimon at the waypoint of Wangshu inn.

"Hello! Y/n and Tone-deaf bard!" Paimon waved.

"Hello, Paimon and Aether," you smiled.

"How was your sleep?" Paimon asked.

"I don't remember her. After I woke up," you pointed to Venti.

"Venti's a boy..." Aether said.

The distortion sound washed over your ears again over a certain word.

"Who?" You asked.

"Tone-deaf bard," Paimon replied.

"Who's that?" You asked.

"What happened last night?" Aether asked.

"Celestia tempered with her drink so I detoxified it. I think she was right. It was supposed to be red rather than green. I detoxified it halfway..." Venti chuckled a bit as he started sweating.

"So it's a YOU problem," Paimon crossed her arms.

"So what did it do to you?" Paimon asked.

"I can't hear his name. I can't look at him or else my head hurts. I don't have a single memory about him," you explained.

"Have you tried touching him?" Paimon asked.

"Why must I touch him?" You asked.

"Both of you are in a relationship," Paimon explained.

"What's that on your forehead?" Aether asked.

"That's weird, I don't remember seeing this birthmark when I entered here. Why did it suddenly appear?" You questioned as you pulled out a mirror.

"Try holding Tone-deaf bard's hand," Paimon suggested.

You held his hand. You felt your heart beating so fast that you could hear it.

"How is it?" Paimon asked.

"My heart is beating fast," you replied.

"That should do the trick of having a little of affection," Paimon sighed.

"How are we going to solve this issue?" Aether asked.

"Maybe Zhongli can help. Let's head back to the harbour and find him," Paimon suggested.

"Sounds great," you smiled.

You used the teleport waypoint to get to the Harbour. You four assumed he's at the Wang Shen Funeral parlor. It did took you four a while to find him.

"Ah, It's you," Zhongli said as he turned around.

"And...you," Zhongli looked at Venti.

Venti smiled.

"What brings you four here?" Zhongli asked.

"The two of them have a few questions wanting to be answered. It's about Celestia," Paimon explained.

"Come with me. We will go to a private spot for this topic," Zhongli said.

You four followed Zhongli to the private spot.