Chapter 25- The End

A/n: I've always wondered if Venti didn't take the form of his friend and actually cultivate into a human form I wonder how hot he would be. White hair is what I'm guessing from his coat with the turquoise tips.

"Do you not remember me?" You asked, feeling scared out of a sudden.

"No, I don't. But I am feeling a little hungry," Venti bloated his face with a dejected look as he held his flat belly.

"Oh...I will get you your food. Don't move please!" You hoped that he does not wander around when you are absent from the room.

As you were about to get up, he immediately grabbed hold of your waist. You felt confused, why is he grabbing your waist?

"I'm sorry~ I was playing with you...hehe..." Venti looked at you with a smug face.

You let out a sigh of relief. You nearly got scared to death and were about to go to war with Snezhnaya's archon wondering why the archon had not told you about the one possible side effect.

"You can't just fake it like that!" You grabbed his collar aggressively whilst his legs were in-between your spread legs. "You're such a damn loser for dying and then faking you forgot everything. You know I was about to go beat the cryo archon's ass for not telling me about side effects!"

"Six months have passed right?" He asked as he slowly release himself from your grip.

"How did you know?" Your left brow went up, wondering how he knew six months has passed.

"I may be dead but that doesn't mean I can't see and hear when I'm near you,"

"Your structure changed. How did you grow out of that child's body?" Your eyes wandered around his new figure, checking him out.

"The more important question is...do you like it?" Venti wrapped his left arm around your waist and pulled you towards him. His lips are just a few millimetres away.

"Y/n-sama it's time for breakfast-" You heard glass shattered on the floor with Cheng Xiang's mouth dropped. She immediately apologized for interrupting your moment and used magic to clean up quickly.

"Not telling you~ figure it out yourself," you smirked and giggled, feeling happy with your answer.

He wrapped his right arm around your body and dug his head at the crook of your neck.

"You can't die so promise me please that you never die because of weapons. If you die, it must be by natural causes!" He pulled away from the hug and showed his pinkie hoping for a response for you.

"You can't die too," you responded with your other pinkie. Both your pinkies interlocked with each other. Even though it may seem childish on the surface but the promise is still sealed.

When he stood up for the first time. You realized how tall he is. How did he grow? That was the question left wandering in your mind. Even though you have asked him earlier he would always dodge the question when you asked him again.

Akemi and Cheng Xiang took a lot of photos of him. The flashes were so blinding that you retreated back to your room. The number of angles they took was more than 360 angles. You stuffed yourself with work hoping that once you were done with your stack they would stop.

They didn't, they have been doing it for hours.

You shot glares at the two paparazzi. They retreated and you pulled him back to your room. You sat him down on your bed preparing him for sleep like a mother doing it for their child.

"What happened to your left eye?" Venti asked as he noticed your left iris fading in colour. He immediately sat up and grabbed your face upon closer inspection.