Chapter 13

"What?" You quickly got up and move to the side, as you saw a Hilichurl holding a torch running towards you. It ran off the cliff.

"HAH! TAKE THAT!" You yelled out.

"Let's head back to Li Yue harbour," Paimon said.

You used the teleport waypoint and teleported back to Li Yue harbour.

Venti's pov

Since I have a gnosis now, I can go to Celestia and ask what is going on. Maybe I can get some clues on why she doesn't remember me.

I walked out of the greenhouse and looked up to locate the Celestia floating island. It took me a while to find it.

There it is, Celestia right in front of my eyes. Never thought one day I will visit this place again.

"Barbatos, the plant god. Access granted," A holy voice spoke up.

I went inside of the large castle, there they are: The God of gods.

"Hello Barbatos, what brought you here?" They said.

"I want to know why Y/n doesn't remember me and how did she became an archon," I requested.

"I wonder why the god who didn't even want to step in here would suddenly come here. Seems like it's for their friend," They said.

I wanted my answers already, why are they dragging so long to answer.

"I have her memories here," They said as they spawned a small orb oh their hand.

I reached out for it. However, they quickly keep it.

"However, She must be here herself to retrieve it," They said.

"But with one condition, you have to start over again with her and bring her here," They smirked.

Sounds easy.

I quickly left the castle, and set off to find Y/n.

"Oh I forgot to say, there was one more condition," The god voice echoed, after I left.

No one's pov

"This is Mr Zhongli, he's the Geo archon by the way," Paimon introduced.

"I'm Y/n, I go by my mortal name: Atsume," you introduced.

"Three of you come with me," Zhongli said all of a sudden.

The three of you followed Zhongli to one of the kiosks.

"May I assume that you're the new archon?" Zhongli asked, sipping his tea.

"Yes, I am," You nodded.

"Be wary of the fatui, they will try to get your gnosis," Zhongli reminded you.

"What happened to yours?" you asked.

"I gave it to the Tsaritsa as per our contract," Zhongli replied.

"What are you doing here in Li Yue then?" Zhongli asked.

"This was the closest place to my nation and I'm trying to get Venti's gnosis back," you replied.

"They might pull out your gnosis if you tried getting Venti's," Zhongli warned.

"Don't worry! I already planned it out! I gave my gnosis to Venti!" You exclaimed.

"I don't think...that's a a good idea," Zhongli coughed a bit.

"Why?" You questioned.

"Let's say he's not that responsible..." Zhongli said.