Chapter 20

"Venti! Venti! Hey! I'm here!" You made your hands shaped into a circle, trying your best to enhance the volume of your voice.

Where is he?

You sat down under the tree holding the flower tight. You curled up under the tree. A flash of light went across the ominous dark sky. 

[Di Da]

[Di Da]

The clouds blocked the sun fully. You saw little water prints made on the green leafy floor. You panicked a little with the flower. You knew not to stay under a tree in this kind of weather like this. However, you promised to meet Venti here after one month.

Where are you, Venti!? God damn it! Where are you!?

Thunder roared across the skies. You stood still under the tree like an idiot that you are. You looked around frantically for, still no sign of him. You looked up to see a green cape that was stuck out of the treetops. You yelled for Venti again. You saw the cape budged a little but came stationary afterwards. You kept your flower in your sleeves. (Kimonos have those sleeves at the bottom half sewed up so the whole part of the sleeves is half-opened btw.)

You thought it would not hurt to check where that green cape was from. You placed your feet on one of the most stuck out pieces of wood attached to the tree. You made your way up slowly and was reaching the top. You took your last step which was a crumbled loose piece due to the rain. You yelped immediately but you had to break the fall. You were about to use your elemental powers, but you felt a soft wind current swept underneath you bringing you up back to the tree. There, you finally saw Venti.

"Venti where were you!?" You immediately asked. "I will ask that later... let's get out of this stormy weather first. Do you have any other locations in mind?"

"Rain won't affect us would it?" He asked as he looked at you with downcast eyes.

His braids were not even braided today. You carefully crawled over to him over the thick branches, praying to yourself that you will not fall off from this height. [(Because you have no else to pray to other than um yk who.)(unrelated to the story.) ]

He pulled you closer to him as you sat on his waist to gain stability. You sat there confused, were you supposed to do something now?

"Venti...um this is your apology gift and..." You went into your sleeves and took out the flower and gave it to him. You took a deep breath in before you rapped out your apology essay.

"I apologize again for hurting your feelings and did not realize how important you are to me. I realized from the past month you have given me that the problem started in me and it wasn't ever you. So please do not feel you are not enough. I want to say that you were already the best and you need not need to continue the relationship if you don't want to. However at the very least, please accept the flower that I have given you."

"Are you rapping for an audition to be an idol? Because that's pretty fast," Venti asked.

"No! But, answer my question! You pick if you want to stay. I'm asking you to choose. You don't have to get back with me if you don't want to," you explained.

"I asked you first. Do you want to?"

You gave a slight nod.

"That's a good enough answer," Venti smiled. "Also your hand...right! How long did it take for you to make the flower?!"

"I didn't make the flower...I uh bought it!" You smiled weirdly.

"No, you clearly made it. The flowers you made is only possible to be created with your blood! Your blood!" Venti held your hand. "I knew it! You have ointment at your house right?"