Chapter 1

"Hey, tone-deaf bard! Do you have any stories for us before you go?" Paimon asked.

"Hm how about this story...
Three thousand years ago, we had gods all around Teyvat-"

"Wow, that much!?" Paimon was shocked.

"Be quiet! Emergency food, or else you will really be emergency food." Aether said.

"Hey!" Paimon angrily dragged her word.

"So do you want to hear the story or not?" Venti asked.

"Yes, please! Please continue!" Paimon and Aether replied in unison.

"There were many gods in Teyvat, but this one God speaks out to be the most... she controlled plants. She was able to produce any flower. She lived in a greenhouse on top of the mountains.

Then one day...the Archon war came... Commoners ran for their lives, but her worshippers prayed to her instead. She answered their prayers, fought for them.

In the end, she lost her life, worshippers turned to stone and soon everyone on the island turned to stone. Her body faded to dust never to be seen one day.

After the war, the seven including me, claim our own land and our nations rose, but the only land that the gods couldn't claim was her island.

Vines covered all over the island to protect the people who became stone even the pyro god couldn't burn the island vines down. There was also a barrier on that island it's indestructible.

Since that island was near Inazuma. The Electro Archon claimed it as its own.

There's a flower that only she can produce and can't be planted from the ground, only she can produce by using her powers.

Oh, how I missed that flower and her very much."

"Wow, that's quite sad, how long ago was it?" Aether asked.

"2600 years ago," Venti replied.

"You're old," Paimon said.

"I am 3000 years old to be exact. 3000 years old are considered young thank you very much." Venti scowled at Paimon.

"Hey traveller, do you want to hear an extra secret I got with that god?" Venti asked Aether.

Aether nodded in agreement.

"That Archon and I are very close friends, I knew her for a few hundred years and I am just a few months older/younger than her," Venti said.

"Paimon wonders if you had become more than friends," Paimon grinned.

"Ah-ah that um...I did have a crush on her for a few hundred years. I wasn't totally I mean totally wasn't planning to confess after the war or anything." Venti confused his words and a tint of blush appeared.

"Ah-huh?" The 2 travellers grinned.

"Don't you have somewhere to go like Liyue?" Venti asked.

"Oh, yea we should get going or else we are going to miss the Rite Of Descension," Paimon said.

Meanwhile, in Japan

Born in the house of Martial arts, You are highly skilled in Martial arts. Well mostly, Traditional Japanese martial arts.

It's been a thing that has been passed down from generation to generation, but the one thing in this household that they have a problem with is... it's love. They can't understand anything related to it.

When You tried Martial Arts for the first time, everyone called you a perfect Martial artist. Your scrawny looks were able to deceive anyone who looks at you. No matter how much you trained you still look the same