Chapter 9

Venti dragged you into the tub with him.

Splash

Your clothes now, is wet. You laid on top of Venti.

"You smell like Apples." Venti said and proceeds to bite your ear thinking it was food. (Should have replaced it with Paimon but anyway.)

You quickly pushed Venti away and jumped out of the bath tub.

"Venti-san please wear your clothes!" You said.

Venti put on his clothes as instructed by You. You pushed him to the room where people change. You quickly took a shower and got out of the room.

"Thank you!" You thanked with a smile to the counter lady.

You piggybacked Venti all the way back to two of your room, while at the same time carrying your clothes in a plastic bag.

Ah~ finally this heavy load is off my back.

Venti was fast asleep already. You untied his braids before you laid beside him and slept through the night. The next day was a chaotic day.

"Ah!! I'm so sorry about that!" Venti kowtowed probably the millionth time already.

"You smelled like apples so I thought you were an apple, and I love apples!" Venti told You.

"Wow..." You wowed in amusement.

"We should get going to the forest for my training," You told Venti.

You and Venti walked to wolvendom and took it as your temporary training area. It started off with over excessive over exerting power being produced or not even able to produce it.

"Ah! This is so frustrating!" You angrily yelled.

"I will play my lyre If you can do it," Venti said.

"You think it's easy to control vine whips from the ground easily? All your elemental skill does is to flung enemies up, while I have to be one with the vine!" You exclaimed, with extreme frustration.

You will release a 5 consecutive attacks the last one dealing the most damage.

Your charged attack is a thrust with 3 leaves shot at the enemy

Your elemental skill is that you become one with the vines and control it for a 15 seconds, and then pop out from the ground and unleashed 2 slash with your sword in an X formation.

You have a 25 seconds cool down by the way.

Your elemental burst is that you will hover from the ground a little bit and prickly thorns will come out from small tiny portals and will fire out like a machine gun.

"AND ALSO, I have an elemental burst that fires thorns like a machine gun! How about you try that!?" You yelled at Venti.

"It will all be fine once you learned it properly," Venti told you.

"Not helping!" You told him.

"Just focus and you will get it," Venti calmly said.

You ignored Venti's advice and focused on yourself now. Anything you heard from Venti was just bunch of crap that didn't even help at all.

"Come on, I can do it. Indulge vines!" You yelled in her mind.

I did it! I possessed the vine whips! Now time to control it.

The first thing she hit was Venti's waist. Followed by hitting a tree.

"Sorry!!" You apologized immediately

"So the phrase 'karma's a b***h' really works," You mumbled to yourself.

You jumped out of the ground and 2 slashes landed on Venti again this time on his arms.

"Ouch..." Venti said, laying on the ground.

"Sorry! Are you okay?" You asked.

"No!" Venti replied.

"I'm so sorry! What can I do to make it up to you?" You asked.

"You can buy me wine!" Venti exclaimed.

"Okay..." You said.

"Let's come back on another day I guess," You told him.

"Get on my back," You said bending down.

"Okay!" Venti said climbing your back.

"We're going up so hold on tight!" You said slowly going up.

You slowly walked with a heavy weight on your back.

Why is my heart pounding so fast?

Venti smiled and snuggle his head into the creaks of Your neck. You felt unsure of what you're feeling.

"We're here at the tavern," You said, seeing the wooden two story-high reeking of wine hut.

"But my wounds still hurts," Venti said.

"I will bandage it for you later. So how many jugs and how many litres per jug?" You asked.

"I want one Balthazar of wine, (Size: 12 L, or 16 standard bottles or 80 glasses of wine)" Venti replied.

"Oh boy... I'm going to go broke." Y/n mumbled.

"I want one Balthazar of dandelion wine," You told the bartender.

"That will be 100000 mora," The bartender said.

You gave your mora and waited for the 12L wine.

"Here's your wine," The bartender said.

"Thank you," You thanked and carried the wine.

"This is not that heavy, I'm surprised. The weights at home were way more heavier," You said picking up the wine.

"Venti can you walk back to the room?" You asked.

"Yea. Is that not heavy?" Venti asked.

"No, this is half of the weight I always carry," You replied.

They walked back to the headquarters. Not really that far it's just a couple of stairs.

"Venti-san sit there. While I get my first aid kit," You said placing down the wine and rummage through her bag.

"I'm going to apply the rubbing alcohol to disinfect your would now. It will sting a bit," You said rubbing the alcohol onto Venti's wounds.

You then start wrapping his body with bandages and finally helped him put on his clothes.

"Ow! It stings! Hisss..." Venti said as the rubbing alcohol stings his wounds more.

"That usually happens after a while the sting will go away-"

Venti suddenly grabbed your face and pecked your lips as you were starting to pack her med kit.

This bard...is really bold...

You blushed upon his action. Venti slowly wrapped his arms around your body and as their kiss deepens, Venti was the first one to break.

"I'm sorry I got carried away. I just...I just......" Venti lowered his head.

"Y/n? You there?" Venti asked the frozen you.

"Did I scare her...?" Venti asked himself.

Venti decided to put you to bed and slept beside you. You were completely fazed by the situation.