Chapter 8

"Y/n please stop! It's scarring me...how can you as a girl do that...even I...as a guy can't do it..." Venti started shaking from the atmosphere that you are giving out.

"You're a boy and yet you can't fight!? I would have let you off the hook if I thought you were still a girl but thanks for telling me you're a boy I really think I really need to start training you," You gave a menacing look to Venti.

"But I am supposed to teach you how to use your powers," Venti countered.

"Maybe after I learned how to use my powers I will teach you. What weapon do you use?" You asked.

"B...b...bo...bo...bow...." Venti stuttered.

"I still wondered how you survived the Archon war," You insulted.

"Ow! Please stop insulting me already!" Venti cried out.

Venti is now defeated by Your words.

"Now...teach me how to use my powers," You said.

"I don't want to anymore!" Venti exclaimed angrily, and turned his head away.

"Fine...I mean I bullied you until like this so I guess we will do it tomorrow." You sighed.

"I am going to Mondstadt to check things out now. Would you like to follow?" You asked.

"Sure!" Venti said, suddenly beaming with joy.

When I said about going to town his attitude changed really fast.

They went to various shop in Mondstadt, many things fascinated you. You were trapped in your house for your whole entire life.

"I remembered you said you are a bard. So what song can you play?" You asked.

"I can play any song from the past, present and the future," Venti replied.

"Ooo can I hear?" You asked.

"If I play a song I can attract quite a crowd. I am one of the best bards after all in Mondstadt," Venti boasted.

"Just play your song..." You said.

"I want to play outside of the cathedral because there are no cats there! I am allergic to cats," Venti said.

"I am fine with any where so play there if you want," You said.

"Okay!" Venti said excitedly.

You followed Venti to the outside of the cathedral. You sat down on the floor, listening to him as he plays his lyre and singing.

He's quite good at it. He could make quite a fortune in Japan.

The musical notes produced from each string was different. You felt relaxed listening to his singing and his way of playing the lyre.

I could go to sleep solely with his music.

Venti gained a couple of thousands of Mora from the audience, until it was dinner time that everyone scattered to eat food.

"How did I do?!" Venti exclaimed.

"You did an excellent job! I felt really relaxed listening to it," You said.

"We should go eat! You should try Mondstadt's food. After that we can go to the tavern and drink the dandelion wine there," Venti stated a route.

Venti brought You to good hunter.

"This is some amazing food," You told Venti, liking the food.

"Fun fact, this are common dishes in Mondstadt that can be home cooked," Venti said.