Chapter 4

"Hey, look it's Tone-deaf bard. Is he sitting with a girl?" Paimon saw Venti sitting with You, happily talking.

"Let's talk to him," Paimon added and floated over there.

"Hey! Tone-deaf bard! What are you doing here? Who's this chick?" Paimon said.

You blushed at Paimon for calling you a chick. In Japan, you have rarely been called out on the street, unlike some other countries. (No shade)

"Your friend there has some language from my world," You said.

"Which world?" Aether asked.

"Huh?" You asked confused.

"My twin sister and I travelled world to world but until we stumbled upon Teyvat, now we are stuck here. I don't know where is my sister," Aether explained.

"Oh I see, actually I don't belong here. I came from another world where we had mobile phones. We didn't have visions. We are just some ordinary people with high technology items," You said.

"Oh yes I remember that world it was quite weird but fun. I had fun using digital things. We got quite a lot of stares for our outfit. I remembered we landed in a place called Japan. It's an interesting place," Aether said

"If you walked around in that outfit, it's obvious you will get stares," You snickered.

At this point, You and Aether were blabbering about Your world. Venti and Paimon were just staring at you two waiting for you two to chat finish.

"Who's this girl? Venti," Aether asked.

"She's the god I was talking about," Venti whispered.

"Maybe you can receive floral powers just by touching the statues," Paimon guessed.

"Statues?" Venti questioned.

"You didn't notice her statues that were around the island?" Paimon asked.

"No, I didn't," Venti replied.

"Well It's pretty obvious, I can even see a statue behind the greenhouse," You said.

"Well it is covered in moss and vines, and I know how to get rid of it, but I just don't have the material for it," You said.

"We can help you!" Paimon said.

"Thank you, I haven't gotten used to my powers yet so this will be a very great help!" You exclaimed.

"But how do we get rid of moss?" Paimon asked.

"We can discuss those in the greenhouse. I want to finish my food so the next customers can sit down," You said and quickly ate your food.

Time skip

"We can use a couple of household items but I don't know if you have it in this world," You said.

"Like what?" Paimon asked

"2 ounces of dish soap and 4 watering cans," You replied.

"Oh! Paimon knows where to get that," Paimon said and float away to get some dish soap from a shop.

"How did you keep all the flowers fresh for the last 2000 years," Aether asked.

"I don't know too. Maybe we can ask Venti-san," You nod her head towards Venti side.

"I watered them once every few weeks," Venti said nervously.

"Thank you so much for keeping the plants fresh," You shook Venti's hand vigorously as your eyes sparkled.