Chapter 3

"Um excuse me miss, but who are you?" You asked.

"W-w-what?" Venti was shocked.

You pushed Venti away and got up.

"Sorry, I came from another world... somehow...when I was sleeping especially." You said.

"Oh...I see" Venti mumbled, he got up and walked off.

"Hey, Wait!" You shouted.

"Yes?" Venti turned around.

"Since you know this person very well for like a few hundreds. You should have least become close friends right?" You asked.

Venti nodded.

"Have you visited her house?" You asked.

Venti nodded again.

"So you know all the mechanism about that house right?" You asked.

"How did you know?" Venti asked.

"I accidentally found the library when I bumped into a flower pot. Hehe," You replied.

"Oh, I see..." Venti said.

"How about a deal?" Venti mischievously added in for fun.

"Why a deal?" You questioned with suspicion.

"Just for fun," Venti said.

"What's the deal...green looking...organism?" You asked.

"Venti's my name!" Venti introduced.

"How about I stay in your house like how I used to do back in the good old days. Deal?" Venti asked.

If I let him stay in the house I can find out all about the secret room. I could use him. I am not really the type to use people but I ended in this crazy place.

"How long was that?" You asked.

"About 1000-2000 years ago," Venti replied.

"We are quite old..." You said.

"Old for humans, young for the gods," Venti said.

"Let's start off about knowing each other. When's your birthday? Mine's on June 16th," Venti said as they walked out of the garden to go to the house.

"(Your birthdate) Heh," You said.

Same birth date as Y/n from before. Venti thought

"What about your family background?" Venti asked.

"I was born in a traditional Japanese martial arts family, I don't get why I have an obsession with flowers since young but I really loved flowers a lot! From roses to tulips to carnations to hydrangea to so much more! My favourite flower is the spider lilies!" You exclaimed.

Even born in the same type of family and likes the same type of flower. Venti thought.

"Oh I hope you don't mind saying this, did you know there's a folklore about red spider lilies that, are often described as ominous flowers that grow in hell and guide the dead to the next reincarnation!" You blurted out.

"Does that flower got to do with the reincarnation of Y/n?" Venti asked himself.

"So what about you?" You asked.

"I am a bard, I carry a lyre around. I go by the name Barbatos by my people," Venti said.

"Oh, so you are an Archon too? What powers do you control?" You asked.

"I have Anemo powers, I control the wind from this world," Venti replied.

"I see..." You said in amusement.