Chapter 15

"This is the room we shared!" Venti introduced.

"We shared a room?" You asked.

"Yea! We even cuddled together every time we slept!" He replied.

You went into his embrace and snuggled yourself in. You apologized that you couldn't remember a single thing.

"It's okay! We can do this step by step! After you receive your intel from that fatui scu- I mean harbinger. I will help you remember a lot of stuff later too!" Venti assured you with what seemed like promising words.

"After we unpack let's walk around Mondstadt! Let's see if we can jog your memory a little," Venti chuckled.

You nodded accordingly to what he said. You only understood receiving Intel, you didn't understand the rest. What was he even saying? You walked into the town of Mondstadt. You looked around, you only seem to remember everyone's faces but not Venti's.

"Do you know how to fight?" You asked.

"You asked me the same type of question the first time we met," Venti smiled.

What is he smiling at?

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You were about to beat the crap out of me when I said I couldn't fight. You were scary. You called me pathetic repeatedly," Venti retold his experience.

"Isn't that true? Aren't males supposed to fight?" You asked, confused.

"Who told you that?" Venti gave you a questionable look.

"My dad. Head of the L/n. A family with thousands of years of history. He said men should fight. Or else they are...worthless? He said something like that," you replied.

"Mondstadt is the city of freedom. And that means Mondstadt citizens get to live however they want," Venti said in his poetic voice with his half-closed eyes.

"Which produced some lazy ass god who dumped his responsibility resulting in a weak god who got his gnosis stolen," You insulted Venti.

I feel like after losing her memories she became more savage.

You two walked out of Mondstadt and head straight for wolvendom.

"Y/n, I personally think-"

"When did I give you permission to use my first name?! You dare use daughter of the L/n clan's name," You threatened as you spawned your sword and put it at his neck.

"Did you forget we're a couple?" Venti asked anxiously.

"Yea...I guess so... I never had a boyfriend before, neither a friend," You looked up in the sky.

"You told me that too. Why didn't you have friends?" Venti asked.

"My father told me to make friends. The higher-up kids were more educated I guess. But when I got into school...they weren't like those kids. I scored the highest scores for assessments, all of them didn't. It took me a while to find out that turns out those kids at my privileged schools were childish and immature compared to the higher-ups kids. I didn't make friends with them because my father told me to not make friends with people who won't help you build connections. I also didn't want to make friends," You explained.

"Again with 'my father'! Aren't you just taking orders from him?" Venti asked.

"Orders? He spoke to me in the same tone since I was a child," You looked at Venti with a questionable look.

Venti gave you a look that you couldn't even describe. He was emitting an ominous aura. He suddenly clung onto your right arm and said with determination: "I will let you feel real love!"