Chapter 6

Venti placed your body on the futon. He got rid of the hairpin and placed it back into the jewellery box.

"Maybe the Celestia realm knows how she ends up here, but my gnosis is gone I can't enter the Celestia realm anymore," Venti said, staring at you.

"I should go to that secret place again," Venti thought and went off to the secret place.

"Y/n-sama! What happened Barbatos-sama?" Shi Hui asked.

"She overused her powers I presume, but I now shall go to our secret room," Venti said.

"Irresponsible as always," Shi Hui sighed and mumbled under her breath.

"No wondered she fainted! She disabled all the vines covering the statue, all over the island!" Paimon pointed out.

"She needs tone-deaf bard's help," Paimon added.

Venti walked around the secret room.

"I remembered this place...we built this place when we were 800 years old," Venti softly said.

"I miss you so much...you fought for your people yet you died and I wasn't there to protect you," Venti cried out.

He sat by the tree you and him planted. It was a tree with rainbow coloured leaves, it was only made possible with Your powers.

Flashback

"Today's the end of the year that means we are officially 800 years old. We should do something to celebrate it!" Venti exclaimed.

"I have an empty secret room we can do something with it to celebrate." You suggested.

"Ooo how big is it??" Venti questioned.

"You will find out follow me," You said and unlocked the door for the basement.

"It's underground!?" Venti said in shock.

"That's why I said it was a secret room." You replied.

Venti followed You downstairs and closed the door for the basement. You led him into a room filled with scrolls and paintings.

"You're good at painting and literature," Venti complemented.

"That's overpraising. I was forced to learn this when I was younger to keep up with the traditions," You denied.

You pulled down 2 scrolls at the end of the room near a table. The table was placed in between the 2 scrolls. The table had paint brushes, ink, papers and some empty scrolls.

Once you pulled the scrolls. You pushed a hidden button behind the left scroll. The wall that was once a wall to separate the 2 scrolls became a door.

"The number of secret rooms in this house is too much!" Venti exclaimed in amazement.

You giggled and took Venti's wrist and pulled him into the room.

"Well, it's quite a big room...I don't know what to do with it," You said.

Venti got an idea.

"Let's make it into a scenery, like you know put plants and waterfalls," Venti suggested.

"Sounds like a great idea! But we need a lot of soil and maybe some stone and slabs and also a lot of water but we need a system for the waterfall so the water won't be wasted," You said.

Days turn to weeks turn to months turn to years for it to be built finish. It was only two people building with their powers.

"This took so long that we are now 805 years old! But in the end, the product is done terrifically amazing. With your knowledge and expertise, we did such an amazing job!" Venti exclaimed and pulled You into his embrace.