prologue.

Prologue

Prologue

  CYNTHIA SARI AND HER FAMILY WERE PERFECT. The key word in that sentence is "were". When LaRusso auto group started to get bigger, Simon Sari started to drink. His drinking turned into fits of anger and the Sari household wasn't so perfect anymore. Year after year they continued to lose money and business.

Cynthia was the it girl, perfect life, money, best house, everything a teen girl could want. Up until she didn't have any of it anymore. Then she started to realize the error in her and her friends ways. Maybe it was even too late to realize she was a complete and utter bitch, maybe it wasn't.

Yasmine wasn't a good friend at all, Cynthia could never talk to her about anything without the fear being judged. Sometimes she wanted to talk to Moon about her problems but, she was afraid Moon would tell Yasmine. Besides that, there was nobody.

Soon enough, she was little by little being replaced by Samantha LaRusso. The boys that used to like her now liked Sam, the seat that used to belong to her now belonged to Sam, Yasmine invited Sam to events she didn't invite Cynthia to. It was like the LaRusso family was ruining every single aspect of her life.

The final straw was when the Sari family lost their house. Cynthia was on the verge of some sort of mental breakdown at that point, having her whole life make a complete turn in such little time. Her parents decided to split up, and they both wanted to move away, as far as they could from each other.

They decided to leave Cynthia with her aunt in Reseda, claiming it was so she wouldn't have to switch schools but, deep down Cynthia knew she was a reminder of their failed marriage.

So here she was, approaching the entrance to her aunt Bianca's crappy apartment building. Her mom dropped her off and left, not wanting to see Bianca, she was her husband's sister after all.

"Hey, sweetheart!" Bianca yelled as she swung her door open and started running towards her.

"Hey, B." Cynthia smiled uncomfortably as Bianca wrapped her arms around her. The last time the teen had seen her aunt was when she was ten, safe to say she was basically a stranger now.

"How are you? You look so big, actually you look just like your dad!" Bianca pulled away from the hug and started to look at how much her niece had grown.

"The whole neighborhood can hear you!" A blonde man yelled from the parking lot, getting into an old car.

"This isn't a fucking hotel Johnny, if you want peace and quiet get some money to get into a better neighborhood!" The Sari women yelled back.

"Yeah, whatever." The blonde slammed his door shut loudly and drove off a few seconds later.

"What was that about?" Cynthia questioned with furrowed brows.

"I slept with him once, he's an asshole." Bianca rolled his eyes. "Never get involved with your neighbors."

"Thanks for the tip." Cyn nodded her head slightly.

"I should thank hi-" The Sari woman furrowed her brows and stopped herself for a moment. "How old are you again?"

"16." The young Sari girl held onto her backpack straps.

"Okay, i'll save my uh... humor for when you are older." Bianca put her hand on Cynthia's back. "I have a new friend that just moved in here, Carmen. She has a son your age i'm sure you'll love him."

"Oh, we are going there now? Like I can't put my things away?" The teen questioned, she was already feeling slightly overwhelmed by how chaotic her aunt was.

"Nope, let's go. I have to get there quick, she's teaching me how to cook. I usually just make ramen or something in a can but I obviously cam't do that with you around." Bianca ushered her niece the the apartment next door and started knocking.

"Hey, Bianca!" Carmen greeted as she opened the door. "Is this Cynthia?"

"Yeah, say hi." The older Sari woman pushed the teen forward.

"Hi." Cynthia smiled awkwardly as a guy around her age approached the door.

"Miggy, this is Cynthia, Bianca's niece. She's going to be living next door." Carmen smiled sweetly.

"H-...hi, i'm Miguel." The teen extended out his hand for Cynthia to shake.

"Nice to meet you Miguel." The Sari girl smiled and shook his hand, not knowing that her and this boy would go through and roller coaster with each other, along with their friends.

AUTHORS NOTE —

Heyyyyyy I posted the prologue and I hope it's not terrible lmao, I just wanted to kinda introduce Cynthia before she changes a lot.

Theo won't be part of this for a little while, just because he fits the plot later and you'll see. I'm super excited for it.

Anyways, thoughts on Bianca and Cynthia?