chapter one.

New perspective - Panic! At the disco

  IT HAD BEEN FOUR DAYS SINCE CYNTHIA started to live with her aunt. Four days of hiding where she lived from her "friends", four days of eating things out a can, and four days of either watching cheesy tv shows or hanging out with Miguel after school.

Cynthia didn't mind it, he was a good kid and all but she just hated the fact that her parents just dropped her off and left. It hurt her, more than she cared to admit.

So, every morning, she lazily got out of bed, and went to make breakfast for her and Bianca. She did this mostly because she feared getting food poisoning from the things auntie B made, but also because she was grateful her aunt cared enough to let her live there.

"Morning, sweetie." The older Sari woman stretched out her arms as she walked into the kitchen. "Why are you up so early?"

"I always wake up early." Cynthia shrugged her shoulders. "I ate already ate breakfast, yours is on the counter."

"What'd you make?" Bianca asked curiously, walking towards the stove.

"Pancakes and bacon, it was actually not bad, I wouldn't try making pancakes again but... no food poisoning so that's good." Cyn let her hair out of the ponytail it was in and sighed.

There was a knock on the door, it wasn't very loud and the girls barely heard it, must've been someone who didn't really want to bother them.

"Must be Miguel, can you go get it?" Bianca asked, pouring herself a glass of orange juice.

"Of course, at your service m'lady." Cynthia bowed and ran over to the door, and when she opened it, the person on the other side was in fact, Miguel Diaz.

"Hey, Cyn. I'm about to go and get the mail, I figured you would want to get out of the house." The Diaz boy offered, he knew that the Sari girl sometimes got overwhelmed by her aunt, because in all honestly Bianca was a handful.

"Is that okay, B?" Cynthia questioned, looking back at her aunt who was eating her food like a maniac.

"Mhm, yeah sure! Go have fun!" Bianca shooed the two teens away so, after getting her keys Cyn left to go get mail with Miguel.

"I love her, but she's mental." The young Sari girl commented as her and her friend walked.

"No comment." The Diaz boy put his hands in the air, not wanting to offend anyone.

"Whatever, I just said what everyone else is thinking." Cynthia laughed as they approached the mailbox and both opened theirs, her getting about a million letters because her aunt never checks.