chapter seventeen.

Bad day — Daniel Powter

  CYNTHIA YAWNED AS SHE GOT UP AND OUT OF BED the girl feeling more tired than usual. She hadn't really slept, tossing and turning while thinking about all the things back at the dojo. If she was going to get things back to usual, it was going to take a lot of hard work.

The girl walked to her bathroom, quickly brushing her teeth before she left to the kitchen. Her aunt wasn't there eating a bowl of cereal like usual, making her furrow her brows. It was weird that the woman wasn't following her usual routine, very weird.

"Bianca!" The girl yelled at the top of her lungs, not receiving an answer.

The Sari girl sighed, walking around the house trying to find her aunt, to no avail. She was nowhere to found. So, Cynthia poked her head out the window, spotting the woman downstairs in the entrance to the apartments. She was on the phone, yelling at someone.

At who? Cyn didn't know.

"B, I have to go out!" The girl yelled as she opened the door, the older woman dismissively swiping her hand to make the her go away.

Cynthia pouted her lips slightly, turning on her heel before she slammed the door behind her. She wasn't sure why that had made her so upset but, it did. Maybe it reminded her of her parents who she so desperately tried to forget, the ones who hadn't contacted her since she moved in with Bianca.

The ones who didn't love her anymore.

"Today is going to suck." She mumbled to herself, going to her room to pack her bags for practice.

She was right.

  INSTEAD OF STOPPING TO TALK TO HER FRIENDS once she got in the dojo, Cynthia made a beeline straight for Sensei's office. Her fists were tightly balled, teeth clenched as she did. The girl couldn't believe her eyes when she seen Theo getting chummy with the other students in the dojo.

Why was he here?

"Want to explain to me what Antonetti is doing in this dojo, Sensei? Because i'm not really comprehending why the guy who kicked my ass is here!" The girl yelled as soon as she walked in, the man staring blankly at her.

"Yeah, i'm going to have to call you back.." the man waited a few seconds before hanging up the phone and looking at his student, his hands clasped together. "Want to rephrase that? I don't understand brat language."

"What I want is him out of here, he isn't Cobra Kai material, okay? He's bad news." Cynthia held onto her temple, letting out a large sigh.

"We need all the students we can get, you know that, you've been here since the beginning." Johnny reasoned, the girl not wanting to understand. Deep down though, she did. "... and aren't you dating Hawk? Antonetti shouldn't matter if you are."