chapter forty four.

Make me wanna die — The Pretty Reckless

  CYNTHIA COULDN'T THINK STRAIGHT WHEN SHE seen Kreese and Silver come into Miyagi-do with their heads high. Some part of her thought they were coming to get her, another just figured they wanted to start trouble. Either way, as she stared at them through the small crack in the doors with everyone else, she knew nothing good would happen.

"Your dad is pissed, who is that guy?" Miguel questioned, everyone staring at what was going down.

"I don't know." Sam shrugged lightly, moving her head forward to get a better view.

"It's Terry Silver, my moms fiancé and apparently long time friend of Kreese." Cynthia explained, looking down towards the ground. "He's the reason they are trying to suck me back into Cobra Kai."

"You think that's what they're here for?" Demetri questioned.

"No, they can't get me there until my mom gets custody and i'm fighting that till the moment it happens." The Sari girl replied firmly, Miguel lightly taking her hand into hers for comfort.

"Wait, I think they're leaving, do you think the sensei's will tell us what happened?" Theo asked, eyeing the scene carefully.

"No way are they going to say anything." Sam shook her head, "have you met them?"

"It looked kind of serious." Demetri noted, leaning forward even more.

"Of course it's seriou—" as Cynthia spoke, the whole crowd of students fell over each other and out of the doors onto the ground.

Their sensei's standing over them with stern looks on their faces.

  THEO RAN UP TO HIS FRIEND GROUP WITH HIS phone in the air, waiting them to read off what was about to happen. Living with Johnny was certainly interesting and when he came home drunk the night before, the boy wasn't actually too shocked about any of it or any of his Daniel Larusso fight plans. However, when he got to school and seen the blonde mans Twitter posts, he figured things were getting serious.

"Have you seen this?" He asked Miguel, who was the sensei's only other follower.

The Diaz boy lightly took the phone and started to read "it's on; Lawrence-Larusso rematch hashbrown dead meat."

Sam and Cynthia exchanged an awkward glance and shook their heads in unison.

"How many times do I have to tell him it's Hashtag, not Hashbrown." She commented with a sigh. "I swear that man will be the death of me."

"He came home last night pretty drunk, said they were having a disagreement and decided to have a rematch. I didn't think he was actually serious, is he insane?" Theo questioned in disbelief after he took his phone back and gently slid it back into his pocket.