chapter seven.

Bad girls-M

Bad girls-M.I.A

CYNTHIA AND AISHA HAD BEEN TRAINING NONSTOP for three days with Johnny and Miguel. The Sari girl felt like karate was her calling, like she was meant for it. Especially since she felt so at home in the Cobra Kai dojo.

"Alright, let's see what you got, Mouth." Johnny said as the girl came face to face with her best friend, the two of them preparing to fight.

"Don't worry about what i've got, worry about your star student here." Cyn said jokingly with a smile, holding her hands up in the air.

"You won't be so cocky in a second." Miguel responded, smirking at the Sari girl as he took the same position as her.

"Get him, Cyn!" Aisha yelled, cheering her new/ old friend on happily. The two had quickly bonded since being back in touch, both having each other's backs when need be.

"Okay, that's enough smack talk." Johnny shook his head, still thinking about the last fight Miguel had two days before where Aisha basically crushed him. "Face each other, and bow."

The two teens followed orders, turning to each other and bowing down as they did so.

"Alright, I want you two to show me everything i've been teaching you this week." The blonde man said, holding his arms in front of him.

"Yes, sensei." Miguel responded, he figured nothing could be worse than his fight with Aisha and nodded his head.

"Got it." Cynthia kept her eyes on her competition, narrowing them slightly.

"Fight." Johnny yelled, making things kick into gear. The Diaz made the first move, he kicked forward, hitting Cyn hard enough for her to fall back slightly but stay on her feet.

"You can do better than that, Miggy." The Sari girl smiled, lunging forward to hit Miguel in the face, he caught her hand and twisted around her back, putting the two in a back to chest position.

"Ready to give up?" Miguel asked, a smile on his face.

"In your dreams, karate boy." Cynthia responded, elbowing him in the stomach hard enough to make him let go.

The boy grunted and hit the wall, a content smile on the Sari girls face. She wanted to be able to defend herself and now she can, the real question was...

Who would be the first to face her head for real?

THE CAFETERIA SMELLED EXTRA GROSS THE next day as the lunch lady plopped a huge scoop of slop onto Cynthia's plate. The young girl scrunched her nose up in disgust, looking over at Eli who was next to her. She was dying to see if he was feeling the same way.

"I have a peanut butter and jelly in my lunch box, we can split it if you want." The boy offered, a smile on his face.

"Thank god, you know you are a life saver right?" The Sari girl laughed slightly, picking up her tray and sliding down the long line of the cafeteria.