chapter five.

To be young- Anne-Marie

  MIGUEL HAD BEEN TRAINING FOR WEEKS. It seemed as if he was always tired or had a new bruise and Cynthia decided he needed a break. She didn't really care if Johnny would be mad or not. The Sari girl left Eli and Demetri outside and stormed right in to the Cobra Kai dojo.

"Okay, play time's over. We are stealing Miguel, nazi man." Cyn said, taking the Diaz boys hand and starting to walk off.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on there. You don't just get to do that." The blonde man said, his arms folded over his chest.

"Well, I can kinda do what I want." The Sari girl sighed and stopped by the door. "Am I supposed to beg you to give him a break?"

Miguel stayed silent, waiting to see what his sensei would say.

"Breaks are for pussy's." Johnny commented. "Are you a pussy, Miguel?"

"No-..no sensei!" The Diaz boy responded, standing up straighter.

"You know what else is for pussy's? One night stands and getting drunk instead of dealing with your problem-" Miguel placed his hand over Cynthia's mouth, stopping her from continuing.

"She didn't mean that, sensei." The Diaz boy commented, quickly taking his hand away once the Sari girl licked it. "Gross."

"I meant every word of that, and the ones I didn't get to say." The Sari girl smiled smugly at Johnny, not liking him because of what he did to Bianca, amongst other things like him constantly calling everyone a pussy.

"I'm really sorry for her, she's kind of protective and-"

"No, it's fine. I like her spirit, too bad you're a girl or else I would've told you to join us for training." The Lawrence man smiled.

"Yeah, i'd rather not wear pajamas and and yell pointlessly at my opponent, thanks though." Cynthia shook her head. "Sexist asshole."

"I'm not sexist, girls can't fight." Johnny shrugged. "You can go for the day, Miguel. I have things to do anyways."

"Can you wait outside? I have to get my stuff." The Diaz boy asked.

"Yeah, sure." Cynthia glanced at the Lawrence man. "Have fun getting drunk and pissing yourself!"

"You keep hanging out with her, Miguel. She's got the right attitude. None of that cyberbullying, and I bet she uses hashbrowns." Johnny said, making the Sari girl furrow her brows.

"Okay, i'm just gonna-" She quickly pointed to the door before going outside.

"Did his sensei let him out of jail for a visit?" Demetri questioned, folding his arms over his chest after putting sensei in air quotes.

"You know I wouldn't have left unless he did." Cynthia smirked slightly, proud of her tiny accomplishment.

"Do you just know how to do everything?" Eli questioned quietly, admiring the girl who had kissed him just a few days ago.