1.

Ichiro pov.

My phone alarm has been ringing for five minutes straight, while I'm just lying in my bed and trying to ignore it. Why does Reki has to get in trouble again, compete in a beef with this Shadow and therefore want to go even earlier than usual. Yes, my past with Adam shapes me, but that doesn't mean I never want to skate again or anything.  Actually I would, but not because of Reki. As for now just stay out of conflicts that could turn into a beef and support Reki when he is on fire again. I spin around in my bed for a few more minutes until I get myself to stand up with a sigh. I gather my things out of my closet, which means a basic T-shirt with Hoodie, because it's cold outside, black pants and my jacket that had the "S" sign sewn on it. You need the sign if you want to get in. Before I take the skateboard Reki made for me and put on my shoes. Afterwards I wanted to leave my room, but I stopped for a moment to look at my mask that I used to wear when I went to the "S". Sighing, I shake my head and walk out of the apartment. Tired, I yawn after jumping on my skateboard as I make my way to the meeting place. Every now and then I do a few tricks until I notice a figure a little further behind me who is just enthusiastically doing an ollie. The cap flies off her head and I recognize the face of Reki who looks around for the car of our boss. When Oka comes up again and notices me. I wave briefly and then get off my skateboard to then sit in the parked car "You're late" Oka rebukes and I just roll my eyes "I can't help if my body says he's to tired to go to a skateboard race" I mutter annoyed whereupon Reki who just got in laughs up. I leaned back and enjoyed the silence during the ride until we arrived at the S mine set. Reki opens the window and watches the crowd. I also open my eyes and look outside, but I did it because of the noise. I heard the horn of the car twice and then the complaint that driving so close to the car was dangerous. As if those people care.  That's how skaters are here. Do not stop at anything and are totally on "fire": fits to Reki. The moment he stands on the skateboard it's like he's in a different dimension. "Today again is a really good mood!" I heard from the front. If a Beef is held the atmosphere is much better, since everyone is excited. Besides most of the skater decided to bet on the competition etc.. Especially if the opponent is someone particularly good on the premises.

..Reki, why did you have to challenge him of all people. It will be very hard to beat him. Who am I talking about? The person I'm talking about calls himself the S Shadow here and is known for using unfair means to win. His attitude is arrogant, nasty and rude, which I don't like about him at all. If I were still doing beefs, I would take as a seat that he changes his attitude a little in the more positive. The moment the car stops I sigh and get out to drive with Reki to the meeting place, where Shadow is already waiting. As usual, he wears a sleeveless black top with gray and white fringes on the collar, black pants, a couple of black spiked collars wrapped around his arms and waist, and a torn cloak whose outer color is black and the inner purple. Since I don't often notice him, I'm only now noticing how muscular looking this man is with some sort of lightning bolt tattoo on his left forearm in the first place. As always, he has bright orange spiked or rather mohawked hair to accompany his white foundation makeup, green eyeliner and purple lipstick. When we arrived, Shadow started talking and said that he already thought Reki was going to chicken out and not come. To my regret I have to say that Reki would never not show up, which means that no matter what happens I will always come to see him. I also have to say that I'm a bit pissed off about this comment, but I'm not going to comment on it. Reki looked at him seriously and said that he will apologize for making fun of his skateboard. Sighing I put my hand on his shoulder "take it easy ok?" when he doesn't answer I just shake my head and get out of the way like everyone else when the siren sounds. I take out my phone because as soon as it starts, a livestream is broadcast on the S website so you can see how good each other is. So I watched the live stream on my phone and ate the Pockys I took with me. By the way, I am addicted to Pockys and can eat them all the time. "Reki's doing pretty well so far, but he's too stuck... He needs to loosen up" I muttered to myself and started walking back to the car. It's funny that Shadows still doesn't have any - and there they are, his unfair methods that he's so proud of. Oh man, poor Reki. I got in and we picked up Reki. But now the worst is yet to come. Shadow has taken as a bet to burn Reki's skateboard if he wins and since that was the case Reki had to watch as gasoline is poured over his skateboard and then set on fire with thunderous applause, with a lighter. He tenses up a lot while looking at his skateboard. I can understand him. For a skater, his skateboard is his everything, so it's a humiliation when something like this happens. That's exactly why Shadow took this bet. He burns Reki's whole proud. When I reached him, I wanted to put my hand on his shoulder, but I knew that wouldn't help. So I gently take his hand and squeeze it briefly, whereupon he looks at me. I give him a sad smile, then I wait for Shadow to have had enough. I put out the fire and take the skateboard in my hand "It was so beautiful and one of your selfmade ones" I murmur and hand it to Reki who takes it. We drive home where I carefully doctor his arm and eventually just stay the night as my body was just too tired to go home.