17.

Ichiro pov.

Immediately I want to close the door again, only he was faster and puts his foot between the door and the lock "Get out. I don't want to see you again today" I say coldly and look at him. "I know you're mad but-" "Mad? Oh, I didn't mean to give that impression because I'm more than pissed!!!" I meow at him and try to push the door shut. Unfortunately he is stronger and pushes through "I know that you don't like it that I skate against Adam" "Yes, you're damn right. How can you act so carelessly? This man is dangerous" I say and look him coldly in the eyes "Now let me finish" he says in a serious voice. With raised eyebrow and crossed arms I stand in front of him "Listen, I just couldn't watch him talking to Miya. Besides, he's the reason you were in such a bad way back then. You can't just let him get away with that" "Reki, I know that myself. But you should have listened to me and not done it. You got yourself into something you can't get out of, damn it. Don't you realize that he's only competing against you to be able to compete against Langa and me?" I ask angrily and slowly he gets angry too "Of course I know that. After all, he explicitly stated it" his voice gets louder and he looks at me angrily "Then why do you have to compete against him. Why do you, the most important person in my life, have to put yourself in so much danger. I don't want to and I can't watch you get hurt" "So you won't help me?" shocked I look at him "I've always supported you. I've always helped you. And now when I need your help you turn tail" he asks louder now and looks at me angrily. "If you care so much about me, then you should support me, shouldn't you?" shocked, I look at him. That one hit home. Slightly blurring my vision as I angrily clench my hands into fists, which hurts but I don't care "That's not fair, you're asking me to go through all the same things I did back then. Do you even remember what I told you back then. It all went down the same way. My best friend fought him in a beef and you know what he did to her? He broke her and made sure she was in the hospital with severe injuries. I was so scared for her at that time. I was afraid she might die. And I can tell you one thing. If you get hurt, it will break me completely." my eyes became watery and slowly a tear runs down my face. Now he looks at me shocked "Ichiro I-" "Save it... just get out" "Ichiro-" "I SAID GET OUT" I yelled at him now in tears and point to the door. Still slightly shocked and now also guilty he looks at me before walking out looking at the floor. When he was gone I let myself slide to the floor and try to wipe the tears from my face again and again. Eventually I shakily get up and walk to my room, where I lie down in my bed and fall asleep.