Side Story (1/3)

Ichiro pov.

When I woke up today already knew: this day will be exhausting. Because as soon as I want to reach for my annoying alarm clock, I miss and roll off the bed down and fall on the floor. Pain-filled I groan and hear only how quickly stomping up the stairs and my door is torn open. In the door stands my little sister who starts to laugh when she sees me and takes a picture of me. Annoyed I put my head in the neck whereby I me regrettably weise the head easily at my night cabinet anhaue. Even more annoyed I look up again and hold the place "Well that can be something" I get up so still totally overtired and make first my bed, before I go into the bathroom next door and lock the door behind me. Slowly I undress and look at my pale body in the mirror, which is covered by several light bruises due to all the training. Sighing, I turn away from the mirror, turn on the shower water and wait a moment before stepping in. After a pleasant shower, I put on my school uniform until I realize that I don't have to go back to school today. So I take it off and walk down the hall to my room with a towel tied around my waist. There I get out a big sweater and a pair of shorts that I then put on, before I throw myself back on my bed and think about what I can do today. In the end I just decided to go into town to get some fresh air. So I grab my skateboard and my backpack before I call through the house that I'm outside and run out with my key in my hand. I jump on my skateboard and make my way into town with a toast in my mouth. There I get off my skateboard and attach it to the back of my backpack so I don't have to carry it in my hand the whole time. Then I shoulder the backpack again and start looking around. I'm usually not really out much because I honestly let everything that doesn't concern school, skating or my friends Reki and Langa rather wander and I'm not really interested in it. I prefer to be in my room, reading or playing games. So in short I am rather introverted. But when I do go out into the fresh air, I enjoy it and usually stay out until late at night, which my parents really don't like, even though it has happened many times. I walk through the streets to the shopping mall, which can be found near the train station. And with my luck, as soon as I walk in I bang into someone, my glasses flying off my nose. Why didn't I put my contact lenses in again today? Oh yes I hate them, that's why. Normally I only wear them because Reki thinks I look even better without them, but that's not important right now "Ah that really hurts me- oh" I look at the person at least where I assume they are, because I can really only see blurry without them. Then I lean forward and scan the floor "Where is she?" I mutter until I notice someone tapping me and as I look up my vision clears. The friend has put my glasses back on which makes me exhale in relief. As I look closer at the person, I recognize the face and immediately feel a little uncomfortable. It is Akechi. One of the most popular junior models. And what does a model. Right it draws attention to itself. What do I hate the most? Right again. Attention. Quickly I jump up and bow briefly before I want to run past him. But since this is really not my day, a bunch of girls come running out of the direction. They look like wild beasts and would roll down everything that gets in their way. Immediately a cold shiver runs down my spine and I stand frozen. Suddenly someone takes my hand and pulls me behind him. I stumble awkwardly after the model, who pulls me into one of the stores and hides in a dressing room. I want to say something, but he immediately shuts me up. You can hear the horde rushing past us and we both exhale in relief. I look up at him and notice him blush and then quickly back away. We both walk out of the booth and the store before I take another bow, finally wanting to escape this embarrassing situation. Before I can leave, however, I am grabbed by the wrist again. Confused, I turn back to him. "Can I buy you a coffee as an apology?" he scratches the back of his head sheepishly and looks away. I think about it for a moment, then nod. I was going to get a coffee anyway, so why not. "Ok..." So I mumble and notice how he looks at me first surprised and then smiling "Thank you" that his smile is somehow contagious I nod slightly smiling and follow him into a coffee a little further outside the shopping center. There he gets a simple black coffee and orders me a caramel macchiato at my request. When we have our drinks we sit down and he first explains to me the whole situation he was in and apologizes again and again. But to be honest I don't think it's his fault, he can't help it that his fans exaggerate and want to throw themselves on him. "You know when we ran into each other and your glasses fell off you suddenly looked much more grown up and how should I say... much more attractive" when he said that I wasn't sure at first if he meant it as a compliment or an insult but what he said afterwards surprised me.