20.

Ichiro pov.

After Reki and I talked it out, I started teaching him seriously and under time pressure, but he's still pretty insecure about my tricks. Right now we're sitting at a ramen restaurant, with Joe. "So, what kind of skater is Adam? Whenever I ask Ichiro, he dodges me or says I should ask one of you" I just look at my food and wish I was home. Joe looks briefly at me and then back at the other two "He started the "S"" "It means he's never lost, ..." "...That's right. They say..." I mumble and Joe agrees "Ichiro is the only one who ever managed to defeat him, ... but he disappeared without a trace after that, so everyone thought it was just a rumor and quickly it was assumed that Ichiro lost and then quit... until no one talked about it anymore" I look at Langa who has a very enthusiastic expression on his face right now. I don't know how so, but the more I watch Langa the more I worry about him. He is way too excited about Adam. It scares me. Sighing, I stare at my ramen before starting to eat again. "Everything else is a mystery. Only the co-founders might know more." Luckily you have one sitting next to you. "Co-founders?" immediately Reki answers his question and ends by saying that they are all strong skaters. "Well, that's not entirely true. I skated against Adam long before the "S "s started" surprised I look at him but then realize it's a topic he doesn't like to bring up, still I couldn't help but look at him curiously. His gaze goes to me and he gently smiles destroying my hairstyle. Pouting I look at him and fix my hair "Do you know him?" asks Langa confused whereupon Reki explains that he is a co-founder of "S" "Besides he is a good friend of mine" I smile slightly whereupon Joe grins contentedly. "The nickname: The fastest six-pack skater, he got from me" I grin slightly provocatively, but Joe doesn't seem to be influenced by that, so I add another one "If it's just about pure power, he is the strongest! " he finishes his ramen from the bowl and puts me in a headlock, whereupon I laugh and try to free myself "You could have left out the "Only about pure power"" "Hey, don't do that" I continue laughing and punch his arm. "So is Adam really..." We look to Langa and Reki and Joe's grip loosens a little. Reki looks surprised at me while Langa looks seriously at Joe "...a great skater" my gaze goes to him and immediately I see even more interest in it. Immediately I am even more worried than I already was. Joe lets go of me and we both sat back down in our seats in earnest. "They call them... the matador of love" immediately I get a funny feeling again. It's always like that when I hear that name. "Love?" asks Langa, confused. "The way Adam says it: skating is a ritual of love" I also finish my food and continue to listen to the conversation silently "As for him, I also look.... I don't really know what's going on anymore. But the fact is that he is a dangerous skater. The case of ..." carefully he looks at me, which is why I easily do not "...Ichiro, has become particularly clear. "Now the mood is completely tense, while Langa just looks at me confused. With a noiseless I explain the later he leaves it at that. "Moreover, all those who skated against him have been seriously injured" depressed I look at my hands and Reki now also looks depressed. "Many have also given up skating..." now Joe and Reki look at me, which makes me feel even more uncomfortable than before. "Clear so far? Is a warning from an old hand and I think Ichiro told you that too" he puts money on the table and stands up. "I hope to see you again soon. Especially you Ichiro" he winks at us and then leaves grinning contentedly. We also leave shortly after and sit down in the skate park. I look at my cell phone and get a message from Miya saying that he will do it if he has something good with me. When I agree he says he'll be right over. "What do you want to do now? I mean about the beef with Adam" I already knew what he would say, so I just sigh inwardly. "Of course I'll go through with it" he says, which doesn't seem to excite Langa very much "And Joe's, as well as Ichiro's warning?" annoyed, he reaches for his drink. "I don't care" I look up a little hurt, but I know he doesn't really mean it. Immediately he spits this out and I feel someone wrap their arms around me.  "Are you an idiot for drinking Coke?" I smile and look behind me "There you are Miya" I smile "You haven't trained yet, have you?" Reki immediately replies in a huff that I've already started training him, but he doesn't really seem to care "I'm only here because Ichiro asked me so nicely. I made you a training plan" he hands his cell phone to the two of them, who look at it in shock. It's already a lot at once, but he's thought everything through to prepare Reki. "This won't be enough either. If you want to win against Adam" Reki and Langa look at each other and start smiling. I really can't understand why they're so excited about this. Well, I'd better let them be, not to demotivate them.