Chapter 13: Bring down the Curtain

Group 1 was fighting off the Zombozo infected alien civilians, Lori (Fourarms) was fighting Thumbskull and Lincoln (Humungousaur) was fighting Acid Breath. Lana (Armodrillo) was fighting off Carol Pingrey, who became a corrupted Diamondhead as both were locking hands with each other.

Lana (Armodrillo): Carol, snap out of it! We're your friends!

Diamondhead Carol: Grrrrrr...!

The two deliver heavy hits to each other as Diamondhead Carol forms a giant diamond blade to slash Lana (Armodrillo), who uses her jackhammer arm to strike the Diamond blade, breaking it in two as she send her flying with a strong punch. Diamondhead Carol shook her head as she glares at Lana (Armodrillo) before charging at her.

Meanwhile, Thumbskull was delivering massive hits to Lori (Fourarms) before lifting her up over his head and electrocuting her with lightning.

Lori (Fourarms): Aaaaagggghhh!!!

Thumbskull: Hahaha! This is amazing, now I'll break you in two!

Thumbskull slams Lori (Fourarms) back first into his knee as the eldest loud alien grunts while Thumbskull throws her against the wall. Lori (Fourarms) groans as Thumbskull rams his elbow into her face, the eldest loud alien growled as she tries to get Thumbskull off her but he wasn't budging. She noticed Lana (Armodrillo) sent flying as Diamondhead Carol was approaching Ronnie Anne and Bobby with diamond blades drawn.

Lori (Fourarms): No!

Using her arms, Lori (Fourarms) pushed Thumbskull as the Frankenstrike Circus Freak stumbled back to his feet but had little time to react as Lori (Fourarms) ran at him at full force, hitting a couple of strong haymakers to the face and gut before hitting a severe right hook to the jaw of Thumbskull, sending the Frankenstrike Circus Freak crashing through three walls out of the mall, unconscious.

The eldest loud alien then runs towards Diamondhead Carol and grabs her from behind to hold her down, keeping her from harming Ronnie Anne and Bobby.

Lori (Fourarms): Carol! Listen to me! Get a grip on yourself, you know us! You're not well!

Diamondhead Carol: Rrrgghhh... L-Lori... can't... control...!

Lori (Fourarms): Carol, you're stronger than this. You have to fight the corruption plaguing your mind!

Diamondhead Carol: K-Knock... me out... before... I hurt... someone else... H-Hurry!!

Lori (Fourarms) felt sympathy for her friend in this mental pain but nodded as she let's Diamondhead Carol go and holds both hands together over her head and with immense strength, she slammed her closed fists on Diamondhead Carol's head as hard as she could. Diamondhead Carol grunted as she fell to the ground, unconscious.

Lori (Fourarms): ......

Ronnie Anne: Thanks.

Bobby: I know it's hard babe but Carol will get the help she needs, I promise-

A loud scream was heard, interrupting Bobby as the three turn to see Lincoln (Humungousaur) blinded by the slime spit as he, Lana (Armodrillo) and Sid were having their hands full with the Zombozo infected alien civilians while Renee was backed against the wall with Acid Breath approaching her.

Renee: Get away from me! Help! Someone!

Acid Breath: Time to become part of the act-

Someone taps his shoulder as Acid Breath turns around.

???: Lights out ulgy.

Acid Breath was punched in the face against the wall, knocked out by Lynn (Fourarms).