Chapter 9: Preparing for Battle- A Chaotic Event

After Hearing Azmuth's message about the last survivor of the Corruptrarom race from a long, decisive war, Ben and the louds have begun to prepare for the upcoming trials ahead of them.

Clyde: Whatta you mean you're going out there?!

Ben: That's what I said, we can't stay here forever in this barrier, we have to find & stop this alien from terrorizing the earth and possibly the universe.

Carol: But if you go out there in that green wave, you'll be changed into an alien monster.

Ben: I'll be fine, Azmuth told me that the Ultimatrix protects me from DNA rupture.

Ronnie Anne: Not to mention that that Corruptrarom creep weakened your watch.

Sid: Meaning that you won't be able to access your powerful forms!

Ben: True but Azmuth said he'll reboot the Ultimatrix soon so I'll be able to manage with the forms I have until he done with the cure for the Corruptrarom's freakish effects on the people of earth.

Clyde: (to the loud siblings) And you guys are going too?!

Lincoln: Yeah. We have to prepare and be ready for what's coming or the earth is doomed.

Sid: Maybe we can go with you to help.

Lori: No.

Carol: But why?

Luan: Because if you step out of this barrier, you'll get an alien movie makeover, hahahaha! Get it? But seriously, we can't risk you guys being turned.

Becky: Well we can't stay here and do nothing.

Polly Pain: Yeah, we wanna help too and kick some alien butt!

Lisa: Hmmmm.... (then thought of an idea) I got it. Leni, how much rolls of fabric & cloth do you have for your fashion activity?

Leni: Like, tons of it. Why?

Lisa: I think I have a solution.

******

Narrator: One fashion and scientific experiment montage later.......

We now see Ronnie Anne, Clyde, Sid, Renee, Benny, Rocky, Tabby, Haiku, Carol, Sam, Francisco, Polly Pain, Giggles, Darcy, Becky and Maggie in black hazmat like suits with glowing green highlights, masks, green gloves and boots as well as bags of supplies strapped on their backs.

Lisa: There... that should do it. With Leni's layers of cloth and fabric mixed with the compounds of science and my technology, these suits should protect you from the effects of alien rupture wave of corruption code 10. 

Lisa then heads up to her room and later comes back with two brief cases, placing them on the table as she enters the codes to open the brief cases to reveal a couple of high tech blasters.

Lisa: These are for you to defend yourselves against the threats that linger out there.

Lori: Lisa... when did you build weapons?

Lisa: A late project I was working on 2 years ago.

Lori: For who?

Lisa: Noooooo one... (nervous yet creepy smile).

Lori gives her an unsure look. As Lisa was showing the group in suits how to use the blasters, Ben noticed something far from the neighborhood, flying towards in their direction.

???: BEN TENNYSON!!!

Ben: Oh great...

Approaching the loud house was none other than Vulkanus, his patch axe wielding alien minions and a whole school of techadon robots. However, he look a bit different... Though Vulkanus looked the same in his appearance, the only difference is that Vulkanus' eyes were glowing white and he had some black and white aura surrounding his body.