Chapter 12: Enter the Circus of Madness

Ben and the rest of group 1 were running through the mysterious dark path in the mall, hunting for Zombozo.

Ben: He should be around here.

The group nodded as they walk further into the darkness until they entered what looked like a large, circus-like space full of corrupted alien civilians with clown face paint, laughing maniacally.

Renee: Oh man...

Lana: It's a whole house of clown-i-fied aliens.

Lori: (shudders) Literally creepy.

Bobby: Yeah. It's like something out of a circus scary movie.

???: Well, Well, Well.... Look what the cats dragged in! I never thought the chicken would cross the road to see you again, Ben Tennyson.

Ben sees a twisted smile & glowing  bright yellow eyes in the shadows.

Ben: (Narrows his eyes) Zombozo.

Zombozo: I see you remember me? I'm touched, hehehe.

Ben: And I thought Gwen made a clear statement to you.

Zombozo's grin turns around a menacing frown with a sneer.

Zombozo: Don't remind me kid... did anyone tell ya that your cousin that she is a SCARY piece of work?! It was like I was staring Death in the face, I thought she was going to end me!!!!! Huff... huff... huff...

Ronnie Anne: Yeesh, someone's flip their lid there.

Zombozo: Huff... huff... huff... I got out of there as fast as I could, leaving Bellwood. Thinking I could lay low and start fresh in this little town... when I saw chaos erupted from the strange green wave, hahahaha! Man, it was a real show stopper it was! But when my performers and I got a taste of the green wave's effects, it made me and my performers very strong... unbelievably strong! And that's when I came up with a great idea for a comeback!

Zombozo appeared out of the shadows as everyone was shocked (Ben, Lincoln, Lori & Ronnie Anne) or scared (Sid Chang, Lana, Renee, Carol and Bobby) by the mutant clown's new and terrifying appearance.

Zombozo was a tall, ghostfreak-i-fied monster; He has a big top hat with a glowing yellow slit eye, his red hair was now longer and messier, glowing slit yellow eyes with a nightmarish pale skeletal-like face with a twisted smile, a blue clown nose, wearing a white and black jumpsuit with Ghostfreak's black line patterns running over him, black jacket with  glowing blue orbs on his striped sleeves, claw like gloves, black and white tentacles growing out of his back. He also has the same twisted aura that was seen on Vulkanus.

Zombozo: Like the new me, ladies and gentlemen?! It'll be all over the news as I spread my new toxin within my new Psyclown rays to every infected alien civilian into my army of mind controlled performers to rise to the big leagues, laughter and fear to empower me! However... I didn't count on you being here (glares at Ben but grinned) But that's okay! I got a new performer for you to play with.

Ben: Bring it on then.

He snaps his fingers as a loud roar was heard followed by large corrupted alien civilian stepping out of the shadows, crossed between Water Hazard, Goop, Humungousaur and Frankenstrike as the beast also has the clown face paint on just like the others Zombozo has infected.

Bobby: Holy shamoly, That's a really big alien!

Ben: True but I got my own giant.

Ben activated his Ultimatrix as he was going for Humungousaur but he transformed into Rath.

Rath: RATH! Lemme tell you something Ultimatrix, Rath is sick of you not working right! Rath may not be Humungousaur but Rath is about give you a Humungous Beating! Cause the bigger they are, the harder they fall!