Chapter 20: Dial A for Animo Pt 1

Lincoln, Lynn, Clyde and Ben stared at the static television in silence after seeing Dr. Animo and his threatening message to them and the world.

Ben then stood up and heads for the door.

Lynn: Where are you going?

Ben: I'm going to find Animo, if he's working with the Corruptrarom then he's not gonna waste time in spreading the rupture wave quickly in what maniacal ideas he has in his head. I mean, you guys saw what he did to that newswoman.

Lincoln, Lynn and Clyde shudder in disgust at the grotesque transformation Katherine Mulligan went through by Animo's touch of his new power.

Lincoln: Well you can't go alone, we'll help you fight against him.

Ben: No. This mission I'm going solo, Animo once tried getting my old Omnitrix faceplate from a mistake I've made and created hybrids out of animals & my grandpa once from the alien DNA. I ain't risking him getting yours or putting your friends in danger of being turned.

Clyde: But Ben-

Ben: I'm going alone, you need to stay here and keep your friends guarded until I get back.

Lynn: And how are you doing to find that crazy doctor anyway?!

Ben: Oh I have my ways.

Ben opens the door and heads out, closing the door behind him. Lincoln, Lynn and Clyde looked at each other in silence.

******

Meanwhile, Dr. Animo flew his mutant Jetray bat-like creature to a location far outside of royal woods where the DNA rupture wave hasn't reached which was a rather large and old looking mansion covered in moss and plants.

Landing near the area, Animo jumped off the creature.

Dr. Animo: Ah, home sweet home.

To Animo, this place was one of his secret bases throughout the world whenever he has to experiment with a new project and move on to the next one or move his work to the next location if his plans were compromised. Animo then heard something coming, he turns to see a gigantic and wide upchuck frog-like creature appear before him.

Dr. Animo: (grins) You're back from your hunt. Have you found some subjects who weren't turned... yet?

The upchuck frog-like creature nods as it arches it's head back to spit out a few people from it's mouth, covered in slime. Some people were revealed to be Mollie, Girl Jordan, Mick Swagger, Bobbie Fletcher and Chandler.

Mollie was a 13 year old girl with fair skin, short brown hair with it partially covering up one of her eyes, buck teeth and possesses a beautiful & slight athletic body. She was wearing a black, red & pink leather jacket, pink shirt, blue jeans and brown boots.

Girl Jordan was a 13 year old girl with light brown hair which is tied in a braid ponytail, fair skin and has a beautiful graceful figure. She wears pearl earrings, was wearing a yellow and blue jumpsuit jacket and pants, a blue shirts and sneakers.

Mick Swagger was tall man with light fair skin, long brown hair with some silver gray covering his eyes and has a lean build figure. He was wearing a long custom blazer/trench coat, a pale purple shirt with an indigo circle on it, white pants and black boots.

Bobbie Fletcher was a slightly tall woman with fair skin, freckles on her cheeks, long brown hair that went down to her waist, had an athletic, pear shaped body and was top & bottom heavy in curves. Instead of her race car outfit, She was wearing a custom red & yellow jacket, black shirt with the number 88 on it, dark blue jeans and red shoes.