Chapter 5: The Mysterious Alien, Lisa's plan: Project Omni-force

Within the barrier covered loud house, the loud siblings were interacting with their friends for a while as Lisa was with her room, working on her project while involving the information and DNA analysis she acquired from Ben's Ultimatrix.

Lisa: Absolutely astonishing... Very soon, I'll be able to construct my latest projects with this alien data within a few minutes, just gotta stabilize the compounds while cracking the codes to the controls of the Ultimatrix's alien data functions.

As Lisa was working on her super computer, Ben came in.

Ben: Need some help Lisa?

Lisa: Oh greetings Ben Tennyson, I appreciate the offer but I've got this under control-

Voice: Access Denied.

Lisa: Dang it. I was able to upload your Ultimatrix Data to my super computer but apparently more advanced secure modes are getting in the way to of my projects.

Ben: Looks like you need some extra brain power.

Ben activated his Ultimatrix, turns the dial and slams down on the faceplate, being engulfed in a bright green light as Lisa shields her eyes.

Lisa: Gah!

The light fades as Lisa turns to see Ben gone.

Lisa: Ben? Ben Tennyson?

???: Right here!

Lisa: Gah!

Lisa turns to see Ben now as Grey Matter on her left shoulder. Lisa's eyes widened in shock at the small alien.

Grey Matter: Surprise.

Lisa: Sweet mother of science, incredible... What extra terrestrial life form is this?

Grey Matter: Well my scientific little friend, what you see before you is a Galvan or who I like to call Grey Matter. Though I'm small, I'm absolutely intelligent beyond human limitations.

Lisa: Normally I don't express excited emotions but... EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Grey Matter: Ouch, careful I'm right here!

Lisa: My apologies, I would love for you to assist me on completing the project.

Grey Matter: Sure, it'll be easy with our brain power combined. Allow me...

Grey Matter hops off lisa's shoulder to the supercomputer as he begins typing in the codes until...

Voice: Access Granted. Data functions unlocked.

Grey Matter: And done.

Lisa: Whoa... remarkable.

Grey Matter: No problem. Besides Brainstorm, grey matter's got all the intelligence. Besides, A galvan named Azmuth was the one who created the Omnitrix.

Lisa: Intriguing... Do tell while we're continuing the project.

Grey Matter: It's a long story...

******

Meanwhile, Lincoln, Ronnie anne, Clyde and Sid Chang were playing video games in lincoln's room as Ronnie anne came out on top with the high score for the 7th time.

Ronnie anne: Ha! I Beat ya all.

Lincoln: Dang it!

Clyde: Aww man!

Sid Chang: That's the 7th try!

Ronnie anne: What can I say? I have skills.

Clyde: Ok games aside, I still can't believe that the Ben 10 is here at your house!