Chapter 4: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 final part

???: Lincoln/Lame-O! Let us in please!/ Open the door!

Lincoln knew those voices.

Lincoln: Clyde and Ronnie anne!

Lincoln quickly opens the door to let the two in, closing the door behind him.

13 year old Clyde McBride was up to lincoln's height and was a bit lean, Black hair and glasses. He was wearing a blue, red and white one-eyed jack t-shirt, black pants and black and blue sneakers.

13 year old Ronnie anne Santiago was up to lincoln's height and was a bit athletic and long black hair no longer in a ponytail. She was wearing a black shirt with her purple hoodie wrapped around her waist, dark blue shorts, purple socks and black boots.

Lincoln: They're in, I'll lock the door-

???: Wait!

Lincoln was cut off when the door opened as a tall, black haired man about Lori's age with tan skin ran in. He was wearing a black and green shirt, a black hoodie, jeans and sneakers.

It was Bobby Santiago.

Lori: Bobby, you're here too?!

Bobby: Yeah, we came to visit but then this weird wave came, starting to change people... (looks down in sadness) it even got the casagrande family...

Lori: (sympathetic) Oh boo boo bear...

Lori comforts him.

Lincoln: Oh man... I'm sorry for your family ronnie anne...

Ronnie anne: It's okay... it's just... grrrrr... What the heck was going on here?! What's causing this wave to turn everyone into freaks?!

Clyde: Your guess is as good as mine, the same thing happened to my dads. Anyways, Lincoln you're about to have some guests here.

Lincoln: Guests?

Clyde: Yeah, c'mon in guys!

Soon, the door opens as a couple of friends of Lincoln and the loud sisters entered the house.

The first was Ronnie anne's friend, a 13 year old Sid Chang. She was lean and athletic, had brown hair in the same hairstyle, she was wearing a blue hoodie, a black shirt, black shorts, red socks and blue and black sneakers.

The second was a 13 year old Renee. She has a lean and beautiful figure, brown hair in a ponytail and was wearing a black and red ace savvy shirt, green skirt and red shoes.

The third was a 19 year old Carol Pingrey. She has longer blonde hair, a beautiful figure similiar to lori's and pearl earrings, she was wearing a purple blouse shirt, jeans and white shoes.

Next was a 17 year old Sam sharp, who had the same blonde with the blue streak hairstyle and like luna, had a pear shaped figure, being more bottom heavy. She was wearing a black jacket, a blue shirt with a white lightning streak, knee ripped blue jeans and white boots.

Then there was a 16 year old Benny. He was lean, slightly tall and had brown curly hair. He was wearing a pale blue dress shirt, dark gray pants and white and gray shoes.

Next was a 16 year old Maggie. The emo possessed the same black hairstyle, black eyeshadow and had a curvaceous figure, especially in the chest department. She was wearing a black leather jacket, a black shirt, pale blue checkered skirt and black boots.

The seventh was a 13 year old Haiku, who had a beautiful yet slender physique, pale skin, reflective purple eyeshadow and long black hair covering her left eye. She was wearing a black and dark velvet red dress.