Chapter 21: Dial A for Animo Pt 2

(A/N: Welcome back to LH: Omni-force, as you all know last chapter was an important message about my story getting replicated on fanfiction.net without my permission by a writer named Jerry Ruffin. Thankfully, the writer been took his story down. Hopefully, he learns what he did was wrong & he can make his own Ben 10 x loud house story without using anything from my LH: Omni-force story, there are a lot of possibilities to make a Ben 10 x loud house story, don't use anything from my story to do so. But enough about that, Enjoy the chapter!)

Ben, Lincoln, Lynn, Lana, Lola, Clyde, Polly Pain and Becky spotted Dr. Animo's hideout and proceeded to head inside. The old mansion was quiet... too quiet, it was no surprise that the mad scientist has a trap ready and waiting for them but Ben and the group have to be on their guard.

Becky: This place sure reeks of mold and debris.

Lola: You're telling me and this Animo whack job picked this dump for a hideout. Ew.

They look around the area.

Clyde: It's very quiet here, too quiet.

Lincoln: It's the same old thing in a hero vs villain scene. They investigate a villain's lair as some heroes invertedly fall into the villain's trap-

Lynn & Polly Pain: Nerd!!!

Ben: Shhh! I hear something...

Everyone kept quiet and looked around, blasters and omnitrixs ready. Ben listened in and heard a strange noise, it sounded unnatural and very inhuman no doubt with the alien hero knowing that One or more of Dr. Animo's experiments should lurking in the shadows ready & waiting to strike. Then the group heard Animo's voice but the doctor was nowhere in sight.

Dr. Animo: Ah, Ben Tennyson and his little helpers. Intruding upon my humble abode.

Lola: Humble abode? More like a trash heep.

Ben: Where are you, Animo?

Dr. Animo: You may try to find me as you wish but you are too late! I, Dr. Animo have create the perfect DNA altering visage of corruption and evolution itself! It's glorious and controlled power is enough not only change human and animal species into a new breed species of the ultimatrix but evolved into a more developing form compared to the mindless and bizarre abnormal hybrids you've encountered so far! Obverse!

The group heard groans as figures appeared out of the shadows, there were humanoid in different shapes and sizes, male and female with a heatblast like appearance in trim molten armored exoskeleton with a glowing flame visage but it was it was concentrated hot water based instead of fire.

Ben: Whoa. It's like Heatblast and Water Hazard combined.

Dr. Animo: Combined yes but more different from the wandering specimen throughout the royal woods central but with the Omni Spheres I've created, it'll evolve them further to spread the corruption at a accelerated molecular rate, improving them with a will... a will to serve me and my benefactor.

Lincoln: The Corruptrarom...

Dr. Animo: Ah, the white haired rabbit looking boy, Lincoln Loud was it? Yes, my... first subject of the Omni Sphere seems to have in for you, perhaps you two should get reacquainted.

Lincoln: What the-

Out of the darkness, a deep green fire blast shot out aimed at Lincoln, who barely dodged it with the others scattering. The group heard heavy stomps with a large figure appearing before the heat hazard (heatblast & water hazard) army. It was a 11 ft 8 large humanoid alien with a bulky body, had molten armored skin and fire which was a deep green (Fourarms & Heatblast), a molten skull face with four menacing eyes, jagged fangs & long horns (Jetray), long fiery alburn hair, crystal like shoulder armor & fists (Diamondhead), plant vine like tentacles on it's back with circuitry patterns & sharp moth like wings (Wildvine/Upgrade/Big Chill), extra arms tiger like with blades in it's knuckles (Rath), a wolf like tail (Blitzwolfer) and molten armored legs and wheels below it's feet (XLR8). He was surrounded in black & white ominous aura like Animo.