Chapter 8: Azmuth's Message-Enemies in High Places

We cut to outer space where we see a twisted white and black cosmic storm like cloud, circling the earth's moon as the mysterious cloaked alien figure stood in the center of it all, watching Ben and the Loud siblings through a glowing orb.

Cloaked figure: So... Ben is training some acolytes in hopes to overcome my power. Commendable but pointless... though our power gap is worlds apart, I still refuse to underestimate what Tennyson has up his sleeve. Even against the odds countless times... Ben has prevailed time and time over the universal threats he faced.

The figure thought for a moment until he spoke.

Cloaked figure: Hmmmm... perhaps a few... associates are in order.

The figure spreads his arms wide as black and white aura surrounded his hands.

Cloaked figure: Now... Come!

A sinister light shined bright in front of the figure, showing his cold, soulless eyes. Soon, the light faded as a couple of familiar individuals stood before the cloaked figure.

???: What the?!

???: How did we get here?

???: (noticed the cloaked figure) You, what is the meaning of this? I demand you Identify yourself and why have brought me here, lowly worm...

Cloaked figure: (unfazed) No need for threats... I know of your position and high rank, Vilgax, Conqueror of ten worlds.

The one named Vilgax narrowed his eyes.

Cloaked figure: I know more about you, all of you... Albedo, Aggregor, Dr. Animo, Charmcaster, Darkstar,  Ghostfreak, Hex and Eon. Each great individuals capable of extraordinary things, enslaved and/or destroyed many who stood before you but... you all seem to have a similar thorn in your sides... that same thorn that had bested you time and time again... the human with the omnitrix, Ben Tennyson.

The nine villains had mixed expression, mostly anger, cold silents and/or narrowed eyes filled with hate.

Ghostfreak: I thought I sensed an unusual power when I was once again trapped within the device by that wretched Ben Tennyson... you freed me...?

Cloaked figure: Yes... Ben Tennyson and I have crossed paths, I bested him and unleashed corruption code 10 by infusing my power to his Ultimatrix  upon earth, soon all will fall to Corruption as will the Universe...

Dr. Animo: So you managed to kill that nuisance?

Cloaked Figure: He managed to escape me though as The Ultimatrix has reboot his alien functions, its true powers are weakened.

Charmcaster: So why have you brought us here?

Cloaked figure: Simple... I want you to join me. I plan to engulf the earth & the universe in Corruption... destroying it and bringing forth a new world from the ashes, a new world where I am it's sole successor...

Vilgax: The universe is mine to rule alone and there's no place for you in it.

Eon: You are a fool if you think I'm going to be a mere pawn in your game... the world is mine to devastate.

Ghostfreak: You freed me from the Ultimatrix but in exchange, I'll merge with you and no power in the universe will stop me, hehehahaha...

Aggregor: I am no one's servant... I'll take your powers and put them to great use... for my own ambitions.

Albedo: If anyone's going to rule this universe and claim the head of Ben Tennyson, it's me. (Alters his DNA at will, turning into Swampfire, only difference is he has red eyes and no omnitrix symbol)