Chapter 3: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 part 2

Ben: (groaning) aawwww man....

The teen slowly opened his eyes, ears ringing a bit and feeling some pain as he heard a bunch of voices.

???: Everybody literally calm down!

???: I can't believe he's here lola?

'Lola': I can't believe it either Lana!

???: Lori, is he gonna be Okay?

'Lori': Lisa is treating his injuries right now Lincoln, stop worrying.

'Lincoln': Ok and hey! Lisa, what are you doing?!

'Lisa': While I'm tending to his injuries, I am quite curious with this device on his wrist so I'm analyzing the watch through my super computer to learn more about it.

???: When did you make a super computer lisa?

Lisa: Since last week. Aha! I'm in, these security safeguards were difficult to get by but science 1, mysterious tech-0. Gasp! Sweet mother of Einstien!

???: What is it lis?

Lisa: The absolute design and texture of this device, the numerous DNA codes, all of them are different types of extraterrestrial beings.... truly intriguing.

Lincoln: Well I said that the Ultimatrix has the power to turn Ben into numerous alien heroes and you laughed in my face for it. I hate to say I told you so but I'm mature and-who am I kidding, I. Told. You. So.

???: Let it go already, Lincoln.

Lincoln: Ok, sorry Lynn. Geez.

???: guys?

Lori: Yes leni?

Leni: Like, he's waking up.

Ben's eyes fully opened to see the loud sisters and lincoln staring at him.

Lynn: Hey.

Luna: You ok dude?

Ben: Yeah... I'm fine, I had worse injuries than this but I'll be okay.

Ben slowly sits up as he noticed that his Ultimatrix was wired to lisa's super computer.

Ben: Hey! (Removes the wires from his Ultimatrix) what are you doing?

Lisa: (Whispers) Dang it... oh well I have all the data I need. Greetings Ben Tennyson... you're probably wondering where you are. You are in our dwelling better known as the loud house. We found you unconscious and injured in our backyard so we took you inside to treat your injuries.

Ben: (suspicious glance) and the wires on my Ultimatrix to your computer?

Lisa: (creepy yet nervous smile) Your alien device or so you call it the Ultimatrix peeked my interest and I was analyzing the alien made technology, finding numerous discoveries within it.

Ben: (sighs) Ain't the first time someone tried to hack or tamper with my watch. So who are you guys?

Lori: I'm Lori loud, The oldest of the family.

Leni: Like, I'm Leni loud, love to design fashion.

Luna: Name's Luna loud, the rockstar of the family.

Luan: Looking for a laugh, here's Luan loud! Hahaha!

Lynn: The name's Lynn loud Jr and I'm the athlete of the family.

Lincoln: I'm Lincoln loud, the middle child and artist of the family. Huge fan of your work Ben.

Lucy: Sigh... I'm Lucy loud, Goth of the family, loves dark things and poems.