Chapter 10: Ben vs Vulkanus

As the group was handling the pickaxe aliens and techadon robots, we see Ben, who was Big Chill taking on Vulkanus in combat. Vulkanus, however, was ready for him as Big Chill fires his ice breath at Vulkanus, who inhaled the ice breath and fires it back at Big Chill as he dodges it.

Big Chill: You've learned some new tricks, though I think your breath still reeks.

Vulkanus: Keep on mocking me while you can but I have more in store for you!

He takes out his blaster and fired an enhanced beam at Big Chill, who dodged it as Vulkanus kept firing at him. Big Chill goes intangible again and charges at Vulkanus, ready to freeze his armor and shatter it but Vulkanus narrowed his eyes as he shot out his hand to grab the intangible Big Chill, who was shocked.

The only one who ever able to grab him while he was intangible was Vilgax but how did Vulkanus manage to do it?!

Vulkanus: Did you think I was gonna fall for the same thing twice, haha! Weak sauce Tennyson, Weak sauce!

Using his new power, Vulkanus shocked Big Chill with an atomic blow to the jaw, sending him crashing into a nearby truck. Big Chill groans as he looks at Vulkanus, who has a smug look on his face.

Big Chill: Ok, in that case....

Big Chill presses his hand on the omnitrix symbol to turn Ultimate but strangely nothing happened.

Big Chill: What? (Tries it again but nothing happened) I can't use my ultimate form.

Vulkanus: What's the matter, Tennyson? Out of tricks?

He fires a beam at Big Chill, who managed to dodge it. Vulkanus runs at him and attempts to hit him with a couple of corruption powered fists, Big Chill dodges a few of them but Vulkanus caught him with the eighth punch and continued on with his assault.

Vulkanus: This is amazing! The power is fantastic, all the taydenite and wealth I can get with this level of power, all of that will happen because I'll be known as the Man who destroyed Ben 10.

He grabs Big Chill by the ankle and swings him around before slamming him into the ground. Big Chill gets up from the ground and fires ice breath in Vulkanus' face as he stumbled back, trying to break the ice on his face while Big Chill recovers and presses his hand on the omnitrix symbol to transform into Brainstorm.

Brainstorm: Brainstorm! Tremble before my electromagnetic storms, you insolent simpleton!

His crab like head opened up to reveal his brain as yellow electricity flowed through it, firing lightning at Vulkanus, shocking him greatly.

Vulkanus: AAAGGGHHHHH!!!

Vulkanus managed to smash the ice off his face as he fired his blaster at Brainstorm, who jumped back. Vulkanus was about to fire again but he was tackled to the ground by Leni (Chromastone). Brainstorm was joined by Lisa (Grey Matter, who was controlling a techadon), Darcy, Lincoln (NRG) and Sid.

Lincoln (NRG): Ben, we've come to give you a hand.

Brainstorm: I appreciate the assistance. Vulkanus' armor and well being has been amplified by the Corruptrarom's unusual abilities but that doesn't mean he's incapable of being defeated.

Lisa (Grey Matter): I say we dismantle his armor.

Lincoln (NRG): I have no problem with that.

Brainstorm: Indeed.

He presses his claw on the omnitrix symbol to transform into Humungousaur.

Humungousaur: Humungousaur!