Chapter 18: Two Monsters fight, A shocking conclusion

Within the basement, Diamondhead, Lori (Terraspin), Lisa (Brainstorm), Lynn (Fourarms) and Ronnie were shocked by the fact that Haiku was a Ghostfreak. How did that happen? Haiku wasn't bitten, scratched and exposed to the DNA rupture wave as her suit was still intact. Then Diamondhead thought about it... The Mansion of No Return, The history of Haiku's Great times 3 grandmother & how she was heartbroken by her husband leaving her, the madness she endured, the Curse, her death, the disappearance of people who trespassed on her home, the hauntings, etc.

It wasn't the work of just ghosts as the hero of aliens thought, Haiku's grandmother was an Ectonurite.... the DNA passed down from her family down to Haiku herself.

Speaking of whom, Ghostfreak Haiku was sending a haunting stare to the Techadon possessed Sid.

Ghostfreak Haiku: You have defiled my grandmother's sacred home and you shall pay for your actions, You mechanical monstrosity.

Sid: Oh yeah?! Try me!

Ghostfreak Haiku forms tentacles from her abdomen, firing a dark violet blue energy blast at Sid, who blocks it with her energy shield but the beam soon overwhelmed her as she was blasted against the wall.

Sid: Aaaaggghh!!

Ronnie Anne: Sid!

Ronnie Anne tries to run to help her friend but Lucy (Ghostfreak) blocks her path.

Lucy (Ghostfreak): Don't interfere, you'll get hurt.

Ronnie Anne: But-

Lori (Terraspin): Lucy's right.... we can't have you caught in the crossfire.

Lynn (Fourarms): Yeah, you'll end up getting to hurt than to help, Ronnie Anne.

Ronnie Anne: I'm not helpless, you know?!

Lisa (Brainstorm): That may be so but we cannot risk you getting injured.

Ronnie Anne groaned as Diamondhead, Lori (Terraspin), Lynn (Fourarms) and Lisa (Brainstorm) head to the fight while Lucy (Ghostfreak) stays with the Hispanic teen to protect her. Meanwhile, The Techadon possessed Sid came out of the rubble growling as she came charging straight at Ghostfreak Haiku, delivering strong strikes but the ghostly goth was evading them swiftly while striking Sid with her claws.

Sid then fires a big red laser blast at Ghostfreak Haiku, sending her crashing into the group of armor suits and mannequins. Sid fires more lasers at Ghostfreak Haiku, who avoided it as the armor suits and mannequins got destroyed, Ghostfreak Haiku then forms dark violet blue energy in her hands as the destroyed armor suits and mannequins begun to shake & rise like the dead, swarming Sid as the Techadon empowered Chang with great force levels them into rubble.

Sid: Nice try but you'll have to do better than that to beat me!!!

Forming an energy sword and shield, Sid lunges at Ghostfreak Haiku only to get tackled by Lynn (Fourarms) with Diamondhead, Lisa (Brainstorm) & Lori (Terraspin) following.

Lynn (Fourarms): (putting Sid in a headlock) Hey Cyborg Chang, remember us?!

Sid: Grrrrrr...!!! Get off!!

Sid then hits Lynn (Fourarms) with her shield arm repeatedly until she made the alien athlete let go of her and delivers a knee to the face to knock her against the walls.

Sid: Is that it?! I'm just getting started-Aaaaagggghhhh!!!!

Sid was hit by a combination of high wind gusts and electricity by Lori (Terraspin) and Lisa (Brainstorm), dealing out damage to the Techadon armor.