Chapter 7: Combat Training

We cut to the backyard where we see Ben and the loud siblings (in alien form) practicing combat moves while Ronnie anne, Clyde and Sid Chang watch from the sidelines.

Clyde: This is really cool.

Sid Chang: I know, right? I still can't believe that Lincoln and the loud sisters have high tech watches that can turn them into aliens.

Ronnie Anne: Yeah. I kinda wish I had one.

Back to the combat training, Lincoln (Swampfire) was fighting with Lucy (Big Chill), Lynn (XLR8) was sparring with Lana (Wildmutt), Leni (Ditto) was taking on Lola (Diamondhead), Luna (Blitzwolfer) was facing Lori (Upgrade) as well as Ben (who transformed into Chromastone) and Lisa (Frankenstrike) was going against Luan (Spidermonkey).

Lincoln (Swampfire) was firing spheres of flames at Lucy (Big Chill), who used her intangibility to phase through the fireballs.

Lucy (Big Chill): Sigh... You can't burn what you can't hurt...

She inhales and shoots out a huge wave of blue smoke that engulfed Lincoln (Swampfire) and incased in ice.

Lincoln (Swampfire): Brrrrrr... s-so cold...

Lucy (Big Chill): Sigh... Looks like the battle is mine.

Lincoln (Swampfire) hands starts to heat up as the ice begins to melt, breaking out of it.

Lincoln (Swampfire): I'm not out yet!

Lucy (Big Chill): Alright then.... the bout continues.

The two clashed.

We cut to Lynn (XLR8) fighting Lana (Wildmutt) as the speed alien athlete was running circling around the tomboy dog alien. Lana (Wildmutt) attempts to pounce at Lynn (XLR8) but she would dodge each attempt due to her speed and swift kicks.

Lynn (XLR8): C'mon lans, you're barely trying here! Too slow!

Lana (Wildmutt): Raaahh!! Grraah!!

Lynn (XLR8): (dodges a claw strike) Sorry, no dice! (evades an uppercut) Nope! Can't hit me! (dodges another pounce) I'm too fast!

The tomboy dog alien roars ferociously as she blocked a couple of swift kicks to her, making her stumble back. Lana (Wildmutt) growled in frustration until a light bulb appeared on her head, getting an idea.

Lana (Wildmutt): Grehehehe.

As Lynn (XLR8) was coming in for another speed attack, the gills opened on the tomboy dog alien's neck as she hits a strong low sweep to the approaching speed alien athlete, knocking her down.

Lynn (XLR8): Agh! Hey!

Lana (Wildmutt): Grahahahaha!

Lynn (XLR8): Oh it's on now!

The two lunged at each other for combat, which brings us to the brawl between Leni (Ditto) and Lola (Diamondhead). The cloning alien fashionista were running for her live as the diamond alien princess was firing crystal shards at her from her hands.

Lola (Diamondhead): This crystal power is absolutely incredible and beautiful! I love this!

Leni (Ditto): AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Leni (Ditto) was out running the Crystal shards as she splits into four clones of herself.

Leni (Ditto) 2: Whatta we do?!

Leni (Ditto): I don't know!

Leni (Ditto) 3: Wait! We can make more of us and jump on her!

Leni (Ditto) 4: (smiles) Good idea me!