Chapter 19: Shocking News, Reveal & A familiar Enemy

Narrator: Meanwhile...

In the large library area, Lori (Fourarms) and Swampfire entered carrying the motionless body of Techadon Sid with Lisa, Ronnie Anne and the Ghostfreak Goths following behind them, Sid was carefully placed on a large table as Lisa quickly goes to work to help Sid.

Lori and Ben revert back to their human forms as Lisa told them to leave the library so she focus on resuscitating Sid without any distractions.

Lori, Ben and the Ghostfreak Goths followed orders, Ronnie Anne didn't wanna leave her friend but Sid is in a struggle of life and death, she didn't want to interrupt Lisa's means to save her so the Santiago tomboy leaves the loud prodigy in her medical work.

******

In the living room, Ronnie Anne was seen sitting on the couch with her head down while Bobby was comforting her. Ben, Lincoln and Lori were sitting beside them while the others were upstairs to give them some space as Ronnie Anne wasn't in a happy mood. Lucy was seen sitting by the fireplace with Ghostfreak Haiku, both in silence.

Bobby: (patting his sister's back) There, there. I'm sure Sid will be okay, Ronnie Anne.

Ronnie Anne: I wanna believe it... I really do Bobby. She was possessed by a machine and took an electric wire to the back of her neck... her spinal cord... what if she-

Lori: Shhhh... don't say that. I'm sure Lisa will be able to resuscitate and patch Sid up. Even get the Techadon suit off of her too.

Ronnie Anne sighs. Lincoln felt sorry for Ronnie Anne that her best friend was in a state between life and death, he just hopes Sid doesn't end up on death's door. He then turns to Lucy and Ghostfreak Haiku.

Lincoln: Haiku?

Ghostfreak Haiku turns to the white haired boy.

Lincoln: Are you still... you?

Ghostfreak Haiku: Yes... while my form has suddenly changed, I'm still myself...

Lincoln: Okay... how-

Ben: She's a plumber's kid.

Lincoln, Bobby, Lori, Lucy and Ghostfreak Haiku turn to Ben.

Ben: I mean, the curse in this mansion is quite a thriller and people leaving & disappearing through signs of a ghost. Her grandmother isn't a vengeful spirit, she is a vengeful ectonurite.

Ghostfreak Haiku: Ectonurite?

Ben: They're a species of ghost/phantom aliens from Anur Phaetos.

Lucy: Whoa.

Ghostfreak Haiku: I see... so I'm an alien ghost hybrid........... wicked.

Lucy: I second that. But how did Haiku awaken this power and today of all times?

Ben: (smirks) I have a theory and we should ask Willow that.

The five except Ronnie Anne looked at Ben in confusion.

Ben: Ahem... we should ask Willow that!

Then the lights flickered on and off, the objects begin to shake while various wails and moans were heard throughout the living room as lightning flashed outside with roaring thunder and drizzling rain.

Ghostfreak Haiku: She's... She's coming...

Soon, out of the basement appeared... the floating portrait of Willow as the portrait's eyes were glowing purple.

Bobby: Ahhhhh!! A floating portrait!

Lori reaches for her omnitrix but Ben stops her.

Ben: Wait. Just watch.