Chapter 15: Possessed by the Machine

Within the basement, Ronnie Anne remained in the same spot she was with shock, fear and confusion running through her mind. Her best friend, Sid threatening to hurt her if she breathes a word of the gauntlet to the others... Now the Santiago teen knew something was up, it was not like Sid to act all cold and menacing towards her and those eyes... those red eyes weren't Sid's.

Ronnie Anne: What just happened...?

Then Ronnie Anne heard rattling and banging as she turns to see the suits of armor and mannequins Sid destroyed started to shake, levitating and suddenly reforming back to normal... as if they were never destroyed, much to Ronnie Anne's surprise.

Ronnie Anne: ...... Ok maybe I've been awake too long and... now I'm seeing the suits of armor and mannequins Sid destroyed rebuild themselves on their own. I better get back to bed, hopefully I can figure something out with Sid and the gauntlet in the morning.

Ronnie Anne heads upstairs, unaware that the portrait of haiku's great, great, great grandmother Willow's eyes were watching her every move.

******

Narrator: The Next Stormy Morning...

Within the living room, Fright Wig suddenly awoke with a loud gasp, looking around frantically. She wasn't at the mall and no Zombozo around either, she sighs in relief but the former circus freak member wondered where was she?

???: Hey. You're finally awake.

Fright Wig turns to see Ben walking in from the kitchen with a bag of chilli fries. Before Fright Wig could make a move, Ben raised his hand in defense.

Ben: Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy there. I'm not gonna hurt you.

Fright Wig: ......

Ben: Seeing as you're not laughing crazily anymore, lisa's cure got the poison out of your system. (Holds up a bag) Chilli Fries?

Fright Wig: No... (turns away from him)

Ben: Ok. (Eats a couple chilli fries)

Fright Wig was silent for a moment, pondering her thoughts before speaking to the alien hero.

Fright Wig: I still don't understand... Why did you help me?

Ben: As I said, you may be a bad guy but you didn't deserve this kind of punishment from anyone, even Zombozo. You wanted to quit and start over but he wouldn't let you go and tortured you for wanting to.

Fright Wig: Where is he?

Ben: I took care of him, with the help of Lucy of course. You won't have to worry about the ghostly, energy draining vampire clown anymore.

Fright Wig: He was more a zombie type mutant monstrosity than a vampire.

Ben: I know, I once called him a goofball emotional vampire when I fought him as Ghostfreak while he was draining people of their live forces through happiness and fear than blood, kinda a joke.

Fright Wig: Hmph... so what are you gonna do with me now?

Ben: Nothing at the moment, you haven't really done anything bad or harm anyone as of late.

Fright Wig: Oh thanks but don't get any funny ideas, we're not friends.

Ben: Heh. If someone like Kevin could change, perhaps the same thing could be said about you.

Fright Wig: (Stutters; embarrassed blush) I... You... S-Shut up!

Ben chuckles.

Ben: If you need help with your new powers of Fourarms, Heatblast and Diamondhead, I'll teach ya how to use them.