Chapter 14: A New place to Stay, Sid's Gauntlet.

After Defeating Zombozo and blowing up his new psyclown machine, the aliens Zombozo infected were cured of their clown virus.

Meanwhile, Ben, the louds and the rest of the group were walking through royal woods as the city was still quiet while everyone still kept a lookout in case any corrupted alien civilians show up.

Lucy: Sigh... I like how the city is eerily quiet.

Haiku: I second that.

Maggie: Same here. The gloom brings out the color in my eyes.

Lynn: (rolls her eyes) Of course you three would say that, Duchesses of Darkness.

Maggie: Well it's a dark, scary ghost town, what do you expect? A city of rainbows and marshmallows, bleh.

Darcy: No more spooky words, please? You're scaring me.

Lana: We need to make a pit stop, a place to stay to rest up a bit.

Lola: Well then how come we can't just go back to our house, we're apparently going the wrong way!

Lisa (Frankenstrike): That's a definite negative.

She pulls out a device and shows a holographic image of the barrier loud house surrounded by thousands of corrupted alien civilians trying to get in.

Lola: Oh come on, seriously?!

Lynn: What's the problem? We can take 'em on!

Lisa (Frankenstrike): You're half correct but we can't endanger the whole unit.

Lori (Fourarms): Lisa's right, Lynn. Ben and the rest of us may have the Ultimatrix and Omnitrix to protect ourselves from the DNA rupture wave but our friends and loved ones have lisa's hazmat suits to rely on. If we get outnumbered and their suits are damaged, they'll end up like Carol.

Lynn: Oh.

Lola: I hate it when you're right sometimes.

Clyde: So what are we gonna do? Where can we find a temporary place to stay?

Lucy: Sigh... Haiku & I know a place.

Benny: You do?

Haiku: Of course, myself, Lucy and the mortician's club go to our secret spot each night.

Lynn: Yeah.... I'm not sure we'll all fit in a tree house if that's what you're suggesting?

Lucy: It's not a tree house.

Haiku: Follow us. We'll lead you to it.

Ben: Alright then.

Everyone followed the two Goths to their next destination.

******

Narrator: One looooong walk through downtown later.....

******

After a long walk at downtown royal woods, Lucy and Haiku led them to the Graveyard of the town.

Ben: So your secret spot is in a graveyard? Not sure that we can stay at a burial ground.

Haiku: No. The mortician's club host meetings sometimes here, the cemetery is merely a shortcut to the secret spot.

Lola: Okaaaaaay.... you two really uped the needle on the creepy meter.

Lucy: Sigh... just follow us.

The group immediately followed the two Goths through the cemetery, it was surprising that no corrupted alien civilians haven't set foot in this area... yet, meaning that Ben, the louds and the rest of the group were in the clear.