Chapter 1: An Unknown Being and A Wave of Unstable DNA Rupture.

We cut to a ghost town as we see a teen with a short brown hair, green eyes, was wearing a green jacket with a 10 logo sported on the right side in a black circle crossed with a white stripe going down and through the circle, a black shirt underneath, dark jeans and shoes. He was also wearing a green and black gauntlet like, high tech alien watch on his left hand.

This teen was known as the hero, Ben 10.

He was running through the abandoned town after a mysterious figure in a black cloak.

Ben: Alright then... You wanna play chase, I got my own fast runner.

Ben turns the dial on the Ultimatrix and slams his hand down on the faceplate, a green engulfing him as he transformed into XLR8.

XLR8: XLR8!

He quickly sped passed the figure to cut him off but figure went through him like a phantom as he kept moving forward.

XLR8: Oh don't you don't!

XLR8 sped after the figure as he tries to attack but the figure hold out his pale, clawed hand with white and black aura surrounding it as XLR8 was suddenly stopped in tracks as he was surrounded by the same aura.

XLR8: Hey! Grrr...

The figure spoke in a dark voice.

???: How long are you going keep up this pointless pursuit...? Enough of it...

XLR8: Grrr... after what you did to Gwen and Kevin, not a chance! I'm going to beat you and make you reverse whatever you did to them!

???: Hmph... It's your funeral, hero...

The figure crushed his hand as XLR8 was grunting in pain of being crushed in a field of gravity, he slowly clapped the Ultimatrix emblem on his chest as a green light engulfed him, turning into Echo Echo as he splits into seven clones of himself.

Echo Echo: Echo Echo!

The echo echoes surrounded the dark figure.

Echo Echo(s): (in unison) Wall... of... SOUND!!!!!

The echo echoes unleashed a high wave of sonic screams towards the dark figure, who spreads his arms wide as dark portals appeared around him as they swallowed the sonic screams.

Echo Echo(s): No... Way!

???: Now... Impact.

The portals then shout out a deadly and stronger version of echo echo's sonic screams which hit the duplicating aliens square on, dealing great damage. The clones retreated back into the original echo echo as he clapped the Ultimatrix emblem on his chest again as a green light engulfed him, turning into Rath.

Rath: RATH!!! LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, DARK FIGURE WHO'S NAME I DON'T KNOW YET BUT DON'T CARE ANYWAYS, RATH’S GONNA MAKE YOU PAY WITH A BRUTAL BEATDOWN, SO LET'S GO!

The tiger-like alien charged at the dark figure, hitting him with his clawed fist, followed by a combination of MMA style strikes and wrestling moves.

Rath: Cosmic Clothesline!

Rath clotheslines the figure.

Rath: Coup de Grace foot stomp!

Rath jumps high and delivers a double foot stomp to the figure, creating a crater beneath him. Rath then picks him up over his shoulder.

Rath: Michinoku Driver!

Rath executes the slam as he leaps away from the figure in a crouching quarterback position.

Rath: From the Corner, Rath's gearing up for... THE SPEAR!!!

Rath lunges at the dark figure, tackling him to the ground with a spear as he started punching him over and over again.

???: Are you finished...?

Rath stopped his punching as he turns around to see the dark figure standing a few feet behind him. Rath then turns to the figure he was punching, revealed to be a fake which faded into dark mist. Raph growled angrily, claws out.

Rath: LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, DARK FIGURE WHO'S NAME I DON'T KNOW YET BUT DON'T CARE ANYWAYS, RATH WILL BE FINISHED WHEN RATH SAYS SO!

???: It is useless to fight me.... we are exactly where I wanted...

Rath: THE ONLY THING YOU'RE WANTING IS A HEAVY BEATDOWN BY RATH!!!

Rath lunges at the dark figure, who swiftly dodges rath's strong strikes as he lays his palm on the Ultimatrix emblem, transforming rath back into Ben.

Ben: What the-

Ben was cut off when he was caught in a field of black and white aura as the dark figure approached him. Ben was about to dial in another alien to turn into but the dark figure grabs Ben's left arm, aura burning Ben's arm as the dark figure was gazing at the Ultimatrix with ominous eyes.

Ben: Gaaah!!!

???: The Omnitrix or what you call... The Ultimatrix, a powerful device with the DNA of countless aliens from different worlds... A symbol of hope you used time and time again to save the universe. But now... It shall be a symbol of destruction...

The dark figure begins turning the Ultimatrix dial in certain forward or reverse ways as the watch starts glowing green, white, black and back again while surrounded by aura. Ben yelled out in pain as he tries to fight back but the dark figure kept him trapped as he glares at the man, tampering with the Ultimatrix.

Ben: Gah! What are you planning?!

???: Simple... Alien DNA Rupture: Corruption Code 10... 000000 Corrupt 0...

Ben: No!

The dark figure presses his aura shrouded palm on the Ultimatrix as a green, black and white wave of light engulfed him and Ben as the wave was spreading to colossal proportions and increasing further throughout the abandoned town.

(Welcome to my loud house x Ben ultimate alien crossover, Loud house omni-force. What's happening next, who's is the dark figure? I can tell you this much, it's an OC but I'm keeping his true identity a secret until it's time. And what will become of Ben? Find out! Next chapter will be also be about the louds too.)

The loud siblings will be aged up a bit, like two years.

Lori-19
Leni-18
Luna-17
Luan-16
Lynn-15
Lincoln-13
Lucy-10
Lana-8
Lola-8
Lisa-6
Lily- (still a toddler)

(There you have it. Also, Disclaimer: I don't own the loud house or Ben 10, they belong to their respective owners. I only own the story idea & Ocs. I hope you enjoy the story, this is omegacrow fading to black...)